Chapter 10

Nathan's POV
        Kayla left with Jon. God Damn it! How the hell does she do this to me? I love her so much, but she goes out with him? He's practically twice her age and 3 times her height.
        He's just tricking her into dumping me so he can have her all to herself. I will make her see. She's mine.
       I get up and drink. I know that will give her so much attention when I'm drunk. It always does.
                      Kayla's POV
         Jon and I just enjoyed a great 2 hours at the spa and now, we're going to Disney World since we're close to Orlando.
       As we're driving, I smile telling him, "Jon. Thanks for defending me."
"Don't thank me. Thank yourself. I'm glad you stood up for yourself like that."
"Even if I....."
"Yes, even if you mentioned being with me."
          Jon holds my hand as he drives and rubs his thumb on my hand, "I will always have your back. Nothing will tear us apart."
-----------------------------------------------------------
         It's been an hour and Jon and I are eating after 12 rides. This is incredibly fun. Jon was always standing beside me and now he's sitting by me. Right now, I can feel his blue eyes stare at me and I can't help but blush.
          We get done eating and decide to head out. Almost walking past the castle, Jon goes, "Wait. We need a picture."
         Jon asks a random person to take our picture and when we're in position, Jon automatically puts me into a dip and kisses my lips.
          The picture turns out amazing for the first time, but I grow in shock with what just happened. My best friend kissed me. At Disney World. In front of the castle and we're not even a couple.
         We get into his car and head back to the hotel.
"Kayla."
"Yeah?"
"Sorry about that."
"Sorry about what?"
"That kiss. I couldn't control myself."
"You don't have to be sorry about that."
"But I am, even when I didn't tell you about how I really like you. More than my own wife, but we're both taken but then again, we both have issues in our relationships."
"What's wrong with you and Renee?"
"I lost interest in her. Ever since I met you and did the movie with you, I barely even talked to her or even considering doing something with her."
"Wait. How does a WWE Superstar and hottie like you like an NXT Superstar like me? Just look at me."
"What's wrong with you?"
"Umm. I'm black. And your wife. Renee Young. Is white. Let alone a blonde."
"Then I have a thing for black women if I like you so much."
"How?"
"You're everything a man wants. We don't want a bitch for a girlfriend but we want a freak."
        I start to blush. Gazing at those blue eyes and admiring everything about him, I smile.
----------------------------------------------------------
          We arrive to the hotel, but we make our way to Dean's hotel room and I start kissing him like how AJ kissed Dolph when they dated.
         We make out while making our way to the couch. We pull away, taking off our clothes and make out again.
        Jon starts kissing down my neck, finding my weak spot and starts sucking on it. I lightly moan, already enjoying this.
       Then, he kisses down my body to my stomach and to my waist line. He pulls away and goes lower, to my pussy and licks my clit leaving me to moan even louder. I grab his hair just for the hell of it still moaning, arching my back a little, enjoying this.
         He eventually stops and kisses up my body to my lips and kisses them again while his fingers start going inside me, making me moan in the kiss.
         Then he starts putting his 8 or 9 inch cock inside me, thrusting in and out of me, making me arch my back and continuing to moan.
        I moan, "Oh fuck. Johnny. Faster!"
         He goes both faster and harder making me scream rather than just moan.
         After sometime, we both hit our climax and we just lay beside each other. That was amazing. Passionate than forced. Best day ever!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Oooo. She finally got some of Ambrose! This book is almost done, then it's the sequel, The Boy is Mine. Only 2 more chapters left. What will happen next. Find out next time. Bye loves! Make sure you read my other stories.😘💜