Chapter 6

Jennifer's POV

Why out of all places would he take me to a theme park?

All my fears are in this one closed off area. I'm so scared, but I know I can't just tell Harry that I don't want to be here. After all, the show pays for everything.

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?" Harry opens my door and allows me to step out. I can see by the expression on his face he is worried.

"Umm, nothing. I just don't really like theme parks." I reply as I step out the car.

We walk towards the entrance of the park and Harry grabs my hand which takes me by surprise, I didn't think he would be this affectionate so early in the show.

He looks me straight in the eyes.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure this will be the best day ever."

Harry's POV

Why out of all places would she hate theme parks?

I am so on edge right now and I really want this to be the best day ever, but I'm trying my best not to show my concern. I want her to have fun. So hopefully my craziness will rub off on her.

The lads and I have been to this theme park before, so I know my way around and thankfully the show has organized body guards around us the entire time and a front of the lines pass, so we don't have to wait in queues.

I just hope no one notices me and ruins the time I have with Jen, or even worse, ruins how Jen still thinks I'm a normal person rather than a guy in the biggest boy band in the world.

I decide to take her to one of the slower rides first just to get her comfortable.

We climb on the lazy boats and she still hasn't said a word.

"This isn't so bad is it love?" Who cares if I call her love, I call every girl love. It's just part of the charm, I think.

"Yeah, I guess so." She looks over at me with a sweet smile.

The ride comes to an end and I grab her hand helping her out the boat.

We walk around the carnival games section and actually tried to have a bit of fun throwing balls at glass bottles and squirting a water gun at little creatures.

I was hoping the rest of the day would be like this, just fun and relaxed.

We start to walk, hand in hand down the pavements just looking at all the rides.

"So is it okay if I ask why you don't like theme parks?" I really would like to find out but don't want to force her to tell me anything.

"Ummm, yeah. It's not because of one specific thing, I just.... I'm afraid of a lot of things that theme parks tend to have." She looks away from me staring at a ride in the distance.

"Oh, like what?" I ask her, not wanting to push too hard for information, but I do want her to know that I'm interested in what she has to say.

"Heights, speed, not being in control.... Things like that. I know I'm weird..." She looks at the floor.

"No, never. It's actually quite cute." I smirk and look over at how embarrassed she becomes.

"What aren't you afraid of though?" I'm really curious to know.

"Well I guess you're just going to have to find that out on your own." She gives me her best smirk and I honestly just want to kiss her right now.

How can she go from being so shy and embarrassed to witty and confident within seconds? I just love it. I laugh softly and we continue to walk when I start to hear a noise coming from behind me.

"Oh my gosh! It's Harry styles!?" A young blonde teenage girl screams.

Why now?

"Run! Follow me!" I grab Jen's hand and start sprinting hoping that she will keep up with me.

Within seconds there is at least 50 screaming fans surrounding and chasing us.

I love my fans but I don't want to ruin this day with Jen and I kind of love how she doesn't know I'm famous. It makes everything feel more genuine.

"Harry what's happening? Where are we going?" She screams over all the fans.

"Just keep going!" I am looking for a place to go to get away from these girls and the only place I can see is an open line heading to the scariest roller coaster in the theme park. I can't see anywhere else that has less people.

I dart towards the ride and hop in the seat yanking Jen onto the seat next to me.

"No Harry, I can't!" She screams. I remember all the things she's just told me about her fears. Why didn't I think of that before I ran here?

I look around for a place to escape but the fans have surrounded both the entrance and exit to the ride.

"I'm so sorry Jen we can't get out." I look at her and she looks like she is about to burst into tears.

"Jen! Jen,look at me!" I scream over the fans so she can hear me. She doesn't do it. So I gently lift her chin up to face me.

She looks straight into my eyes. I lean closer towards her.

"We can do this together, I won't let you go. You don't have to be scared with me here." I say gently, whispering into her ear.

"Sorry sir, you need to put your safety belts on and pull down the cross-bar so we can start the ride." A short, old man says to Jen and I, clearly unaware of our situation.

I do as I am told and look over at Jen, who looks like she is about to throw up.

"Jen, you can do this okay? I'm right here." I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers.

She sighs. "Okay."

A/n: Maybe we should be like all those other authors and just kill the main characters :|

Lol keep reading.

Yours in styles
N&S