AR HIDDEN LOVE PROLOGUE

Hey everyone its Meehek again and I am here with a new story. I know I just started Journey of Love but I had this idea and I just had to write it. I will continue writing Journey but I will also be writing this one. Hope you like it and if you like please comment. I am still new here so all your comments gives me more confidence to write.

Riddhima sat in front of the mirror looking like an angel in a beautiful bridal red Lengha with heavy jewelry. Today was the day that she had been looking forward to for four years, the day she finally became Mrs. Riddhima Armaan Malik and she couldn't wait. Riddhima was finally going to Armaan's and then nothing will be able to separate than.

"Riddhima beta tum tayar ho?" (Riddhima are you ready?) Padma, Riddhima's mom, asked and when she saw her daughter tears welled in her eye. "Haye kitni pyari lag rahi hai meri beti aaj." (Oh my, my daughter looks so pretty today) She said and pulled Riddhima into a warm hug.

"Yakin nahi hota ki meri choti se angel aaj sadhi kar ka jaa rahi ha." (I can't believe my small is about to leave us.) Padma said cupping Riddhima's face. "Lagta hai ki kal hi baat hai jabmaine tumhe pehale bar godhe main uthaya tha aur ab tuhare shaadi ho rahi hai." (It feels like yesterday that I held you for the forst time but here you are about to get married.)

Her mother's words bought tears to Riddhima's eyes but before she could cry Anjali stopped her. "Dekh Ridz aaj rona mat. Kisi aur ka liya nahi to mera liya, after ghano lagaka tujha tayar kiya hai." (You don't cry today Ridz. If not for anyone else than for me, after all it has taken me hours to get you.) Anjali said looking at Riddhima in mock anger and then turned to Padma and siad. "Aur aap ma aisa act kar rahi hai aise Riddhima sadhi kar ka kahi dur gane wahi hai. Kay app bhul gay ki iska gar sirf 15 minute dur hai aur aap jab chain ise mil Shakti hai?" (And you mom, you are acting as if Riddhima is going someone farr away after marriage. Did you forget that her house is only 15 minutes away and you can go see her anytime you want?)

"Iska matlab aap mujhe miss nayi karangi di?" (Does that mean you won't miss me di?) Riddhima asked and Anjali turned arouned around looking a bit irritated. "Tum ma beti bilkul ek ho, over emotional. Thora practical..." (You mother and daughter are the same, over emotional. A little pratical...) Anjie coiunld finish her sentence as Padma interrupted her.

"Tum or tumare pratical bata huma samaj nai aati samjhe. Hame samaj aata hai to emotions." (We don't understand you and your practical talks. We only understand emotions) Padma said playfully slapping Anjali cheeks. "Aur practically soche toh tuhame shadi jaldi kar dehi chaiya. Afterall ek ladki 25 cross karti hai toh log baat banana suru kar tai hai. Kuyn Riddhima?" (And if we were to think practically, than we should get you married quickly. After all when a girl is over 25 yers and not married, than people will start to talk. Am I right Riddhima) Padma asked smiling at her daughters.

"Bil kul ma." (Absolutly mom.) Riddhima agreed. An angry Anjali left the room leaving Riddhima and Padma laughing.

Armaan sat at the mandap looking handsome in looking very handsome in red sherwani that matched the color of Riddhima's Lengha. He was waiting impatiently for Riddhima to come down, checking his watch every minute. This didn't go unnoticed by his dad, Billy, who just smiled at his son, shaking his head.

Finally much to Armaan's relief the pandit called the dulhan down. Every eye in the room was on Riddhima as she came down, and Armaan's heart skipped a beat when he saw her. Without thinking Armaan got up from the mandap and walked torwards Riddhima, who just looked at him shyly.

"Tum boha khub surat lag rahi ho basked." (You are looking very beautiful basket) He said forgetting the world as he got lost in Riddhima's green eyes. He was brought out of his day dream by Anjali fake coughing. Realizing what he did, Armaan looked at his shoes while Riddhima turned red from embarrassment.