Part 7

RECAP: "Yeh hamara pehala new year hai Basket, or iss samaya main tumare saath hona chatha hoon or woh to un shaab ke shaamne nahi ho shaktha." (This is our first new year Basket and I want to be with you during this time and that is not possible infront of all those people.) Armaan replied holding Riddhima's hand.

"Armaan." Riddhima whispered.

"Happy New year Basket." Armaan said before capturing her lips in a sweet kiss

Part 7

AT THE HOSPITAL

"Yesterday's part was really rocking right guys." Atul said as the interns made their way to the nurse station. "I mean koun janta tha that Dr. Armaan was so emotional."

"'Yeh Mera dil ki aawaz hai Dr. Abhi aap nahi samjange." Nikki quoted Armaan but added her own dramatic factor to it causing the interns to burst out laughing and Riddhima to blush.

"But seriously yaar have any of you ever heard the song before?" Abhi asked still trying to find out what the song was. All the interns shook their head no while Anjie elbowed Riddhima causing her to blush even more.

"Maybe he composes his own music." Anjie replied as they reached the nurse station.

"Hay.." Muskaan said going into her dreamy. "Handsome, smart, and he composes his own music. This Dr. Malik is turning out to be more perfect than what I imagined."

"Aisa kuch special bhi nahi hai who Dr. Armaan." Rahul said burning with jealousy. "He is normal just like us."

Muskaan grinned and pretended to sniff the air. "'Kuch jal raha hai na guys?" Muskaan asked.

Armaan and Radhika came to the nurse station saving Rahul from replaying.

"Moring Interns." Radhika greeted them and was greeted back by chorus of "morning ma'am" and "hello".

"Well I hope you had a good time at the party but now it is time to get back to work." She declared. "But before doing that Dr. Malik has some important announcement to make."

"Before going off to your duties I want to inform you about intern of the month." Armaan said. The interns looked at each other confused, except for Riddhima and Anjali as they had heard about intern of the month before.

"What is this Intern of the month?' Abhi asked.

"Patience Dr. Abhimanyu." Armaan told him. "Like I was saying, From now on you will be given points in every case you handle. The better you handle the case, the more points you will get. The intern of the month will be the monitor for that months."

"Abhe kaya hum School main hai, jo hame monitor ki zaroot hai?" Abhi whispered causing the rest of the interns to sniffle a laughter.

"Dr. Abhimanyu Modi, let me tell you that being the intern of the month is prestigious." Armaan yelled at him. "He/or she will be given the responsibility of the rest of the interns, and as you all know, only one of you will hired to work in Sanjeevani after your internship, and who that will be will be determined by your scores."

Abhi nodded his head and looked down, silently cursing Armaan.

"And just for that comment Dr. Abhimanyu, you will be working in Path Lab for the rest of the day." Radhika said

Abhi looked at Radhika horrified. "But ma'am..." He started to protest but was cut off by Radhika.

"Char deen Dr. Modi." She said and Abhi again open his mouth to protest, but Radhika again cut him off. "Say another word and it will be for a week." Hearing that Abhi quickly shut his mouth. Armaan coughed to hide his smile.