Part 4

REECAP: "Theek tum nahi deti to main hi da deta hoon." (All right if you won't give me a kiss than I will.) Armaan said causing Riddhima to blush even more. Armaan bend down and captured her lips with his.

"Riddhima tum yeh kaya kar rahi ho?" (Riddhima what are you doing?) A voice called out causing them to pull away from each other. They both looked shocked to see the person standing in front of them

PART 4

"Nikki tu-tum yaha?" (Abhi yo-you here?) Riddhima asked stuttering, nervous about what Nikki had seen.

"Haan main yaha. Kuyn main aa nahi Shakti? Lakin tum batau yeh kaya ho raha tha?" (Yes I'm here. Why am I not allowed to come here? Now you tell me what was happening?) Nikki asked putting her hand on her hips and glaring at Armaan like she would kill him.

"Ku-Kuch nahi tha Nikki. Main baas inka heart-heart beat check kar rahi thai?" (No-nothing was happening Nikki. I was just checking his heartbeat.) Riddhima replied much to Armaan's amusement.

"Accha heartbeat aisa check karta hai mujhe pata hi nahi tha." (Really I didn't know that you check heartbeat like that.) Nikki resorted back knowing very well that she saw them kissing. Nikki looked at Riddhima's scared face and Armaan's amused one. "Kahi yeh dumse gabar jasti toh nahi kar raha hai na? Dekho agar asi baath hai toh bata do main hoon na tumare saath." (Is he forcing himself on you? If it is something like that than tell me, I will support you.) Nikki said concerned for her friend's safety. Granted Nikki didn't know Riddhima well, but she like her.

Nikki's statement was the last straw for Armaan, and the laugh he was hiding for so long broke out. Nikki looked at Armaan like he had lost his mind. "God Dr. Nikita you are halirious." Armaan said after calming down a bit. He then held Riddhima's hand, and Nikki watched him gaping like a fish out of water. "Main Riddhima ko hurt karna toh door, aisa sooch bhi nahi saktha. Jaan hai ye meri." (I can't even think about hurting Riddhima, forget about actually doing it. She is my life." Armaan said cutely looking in Riddhima's eyes which were filled with love. "meri Basket hurt karna se pehale toh main aapne jhaan da donga." (I will die before I hurt my Basket.)

Riddhima covered Armaan mouth. "Armaan aisa maat bolo." (Armaan don't talk like that.) Riddima said getting lost in Armaan's deep eyes.

A fake cough brought them out of their trance. Nikki raised her eyebrows while Armaan and Riddhima turned the color of tomato. "Yeh ho kaya raha hai, mujhe koi batayaga?" (Will anyone tell me what is happening?) Nikki said more confused than she had been in Medical school.

Thankfully Armaan and Riddhima were saved from answering when Anjali, Muskaan and Rahul came.

"Hey guys kaya ho raha hai?" (Hey guys what's up.) Muskaan asked in her usual chirpy manner and added "Hello Sir" when she noticed Armaan.

"Yahi toh pata kar na ki kosish kar rahi ho ki ho kaya rara hai." (I am trying to find out what is happening.) Nikki mummed to herself.

"Kuch kaha Nikki?" (Did you say something Nikki?) Rahul asked and Nikki shook her head.

"Guys chale, duty calls." Anjie said and left with Muskaan and Rahul trailing behind her. Again it was just Nikki, Armaan and Riddhima. "Ab batao woh kaya tha?" (Now tell me what that was?) Nikki demanded.

Armaan looked at Riddhima who nodded her head. "Okay Dr. Nikita we will explain everything to you but later." Armaan said. Nikki opened her mouth to protest but Armaan held up his hands stopping. "Abhi nahi Dr. Nikita. Abhi aapko Dr. Mehra ko report karna hai or une lateness bilkul pasand nahi." (You need to report to Dr. Mehra now and she hates lateness.) Armaan concluded.