Part 8

Part 8

Recap: Anjie and Radhika looked at the scene unfolding in front of them and then at each other. "Accha Riddhima main batana bhool ggayi. Mom has told me to tell you to stay at home tonight. She is missing you." Anjie said her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"KAYA!!!!" Armaan exclaimed standing up, and then quickly sat down realizing he had created a scene.

"Kaya hua Armaan, is there any problem," Radhika asked smirking at him.

"No Radhika there is no problem." Armaan said and then slumped down on his chair causing Anjie, Radhika and Nikki to laugh, Riddhima to blush and the rest of the interns to look at them confused.

Corridor

"Abhe what does this Anjie think of herself ha." Armaan murmured furiously to him. "Meri biwi, meri Basket ko meri saat nahi rahane da rahi hai. What is her problem?" Armaan collided into someone and was about to yell at the person, but shut his mouth as he saw Kirti glaring at him like she could kill him just by looking at him.

"Dr. Armaan." Kirti started and Armaan straighten up due to habit. "Aap yeh kaya Barbara (murmuring) rahi tha?" She asked

"Woh woh Dr. Kirti main, main..." Armaan stuttered and then cursed himself for being so scared of that gabar.

Kirti tried to hide her smile as she saw Armaan stuttering. "It's not normal to talk to yourself Dr. Armaan, but I am not here to talk to you about that." Kirti said composing herself. "I have already talked to Dr. Radhika about it and.."

"Talked to Radhika about what." Armaan asked cutting Kirti in the idle and then bite his tongue when he realized what he had done.

"App mughe sentence complete garne denga toh hi aap ko pata chalaga." Kirti criticized him. "Sorry Dr. Kirti." Armaan apologized looking down, suddenly finding his shoes very interesting. "Like I was saying I have already informed Dr. Radhika. You will be leaving for Lonavala Orphanage the day after tomorrow. Dr. Shashank won't be able to go because of Sister Padama's health so it is your and Dr. Radhika's responsibly to all the checkups there." Kirti informed him.

Armaan nodded his head. "All right Dr. Kirti." Silently cursing her for making him leave Riddhima. Kirti nodded her head and left.

"DR. KIRTI." Armaan suddenly shouted. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Armaan.

"Dr. Armaan aap bhul gaye hoo toh main bata doon ki main baheri (Deaf) Nahi hoon." Kirti said looking like she was ready to murder Armaan. "Aur aap sab ki paas koi kaam nahi hai. Go." Everyone scrambled and started doing what they were doing.

"Sorry Dr. Kirti." Armaan apologized. Again. "I just had an idea."

"Dr. Armaan app seedhe shhedhe bataya what you want to say. I don't have time for you to be beating around the bush." Kirti said checking the time.

"Woh I was thinking why don't we take the interns with us." Armaan suggested. "They will get a chance to expand their experience, and after all we want to make the interns that best doctor they can be so... I think they should also come along."

Kirti stared at Armaan long and hard. She knew he was trying to hide something so this suggestion was very unlike Armaan. The Armaan she had known was very possessive about the kids in Lonavala, he preferred to work alone rather than with a group. So what was it that was causing him to act like this?

"So Dr. Kirti can they come with us?" Armaan asked silently praying that she said yes.

"Waise Idea is not bad. As long as they don't act out and do their job properly it shouldn't be a problem." Armaan smiled hearing that but Kirti wasn't done yet. "Meri baat abhi puri nahi hui hai Dr. Armaan." Kirti said and Armaan lost his smile. "If anything happens to the interns or to the children you will be held responsible and actions will be taken against you."