Part 13

Recap: Now it was Armaan's turn to pout. "Riddhima this is so not fair. Tum mujhse aaj puhare din nahi mili ho aur aan jab mili ho toh kal ke bare main complain kar rahe ho. Saying so Armaan walked towards the sofa and sat down. His hands crossed his lips in a perfect pout. He looked like a little kid who was told they could not have chocolate. Riddhima sighed and sat down next to him. She put her head on his shoulder and he automatically put his arm around her waist pulling her closer. This cause both of them to smile. "I'm sorry." Riddhima said. "Main aab pakka kal raat ke bare main kuch nahi kahungi. And just like that everything was again okay. The two of them sat there for god knows how long, talking and sometime bickering about everything and anything. Neither of them realized when they fell asleep in the embrace of each other's love.

Part 13

The next morning, everyone was gathered in the lounge and the doctors were getting ready to leave. There was a lot of commotion going on as Khala was packing food for the trip back, the kids, as usual were running around and goofing off and all everyone, minus Armaan and Riddhima were sitting around chatting with each other.

"Guys yaha maza toh bohot aaya lekin mujhe zaldi se ghar phouchna hai." Atul said

"Kyun Atul? Nasser asked, "Ghar main koyi speical aap ka intazaar kar raha hai kya?" Atul blussed at this and slyly looked at Anjali.

"Abhi toh to koi special nahi hai." Atul responded, still looking at Anji, "Ghar main to bas Mini, Sweety, Bubbly or Rani hai."

Hearing this response, Nasser's eyes widened and his jaw dropped to the floor. Shocked, would not be a big enough expression to tell how he was feeling now. How could a such a sweet guy, such as Atul, have four girls waiting for him at home, and on top of that he thought there was something going on between him and Anjali. That's why he had asked the question to begin with. Everyone around him started laughing, except Atul, who was just looking confused.

"Aise sakal mat banayo Nasser main sanjithi hoon." Radhika said and Naseer looked at her. "Woh kaya hai, hamare Dr. Atul thora sa environmental consious hai or woh sab naam abhi inohane jo bataya woh sab inke poudhe hai. Samjhe?" She explained, shaking her head.

"Wait, Wait Wait." Nasser said still confused. "Aap apne poudhe ko naam dete hain. Lekin kyun?"

Atul was saved from answering as Khala came there. "Tum log sab yaha bathke baate kar rahe ho aur maine waha Breakfast laga diya. Ab jaldi chalo varna khana thanda ho jayaga" Khala said than looked around. "Aree yeh Armaan aur Riddhima kaha hai. Mujhe lagta hai woh abhi tak so rahi honge. Main jake uthati hoon, tum log khana kha lena."

"Khala ek minute." Nikki said and stood up walked towards Khala, looking a little worried. "Riddhima room pe nahi hai. In fact woh kal raat ko hi room main nahi aayi. Mujhe lage ki woh aap ke saath hai." Everyone gets nervous and worried hearing this.

Naasir also walked up to Khala, and put her hand on her shoulder, reassuring "Ammi, Armaan bhi kal raat se nayi dekh raha hai." He said and Khala nooded and gave a smile smile. Nassir turned to everyone looking worried, even Anjali as she had not heard what he had said. He gave everyone a reassuring smile. "Aap log khana kha lijiye main woh dono ko abhi lekar aata hoon."

Naasir walked off while everyone slowly staggered into the kitchen, wondering what just happened. It was like Khala and Nasser spoke in an alien language and where were Armaan and Riddhima? Were they okay? Were they together? Everyone was thinking this. Muskaan held on to Rahul's elbow and pulled him aside.

"Aree Muskaan kya hai." Rahul literally peeled Muski off of him. "Mujhe aise kyun kheech ke le aayi. Jane de na yaar bahut bhook lagi hai." Hearing this Muskaan glared at him, and Rahul automatically held his ears.