Part 2

Recap: "Aur Dr. Malik, mera duty kaya hai?" A female voice said.

Armaan turned around and was shocked to see the person standing behind him, while Anjie and Riddhima grinned from ear to ear.

"Tum, tum yaha kay kar raha ho?" (You, what are you doing here?) Armaan asked unable to stop the surprise from his tone.

Part 2

A girl who was dress in a sleeveless white top and jeans stood in front of Armaan grinning from ear to ear. "Kuy Dr. Malik chook gaye na?" (Why Dr. Malik are you surprised?) The girl said looking at Armaan still grinning like a crazy person. "Ya phir is dost ko bhul gaye." (Or did you forget this friend?" The girl teased Armaan.

Armaan also smiled at the girl and the interns looked at him like crazy. They couldn't believe that Dr. Armaan was actually smiling, the same Dr. Armaan who was very strict and whom they thought did not know how to smile. "Yaar ya khadoos has bhi saktha hai maina toh nahi soocha tha." (This stuck up guy can smile, I would have never been able to guess) Rahul commented cause the interns to snigger. Muskaan elbowed him in the stomach but still was unable to hide her smile.

"Kaun sa dost?" (What friend?) Armaan asked back in a teasing voice but it had a hint of hurt in in. "Last time maine check kiya that oh ek dost dosre dost ko bina bataye kahi gayab nahi hota shamjee." (The last time I checked, a friend doesn't disappear without giving any warning to their friend.) Armaan said pulling the girl in a bone crushing hug, much to the surprise of all interns except for Anjie and Riddhima, who just stood there grinning.

"Kaha gayab ho gaye thi tu? Tujhe pata bhi hai Maine tujhe Maine kitna dhooda? Are jhaan chale gaye thi meri jab tu mujhe kahi nahi mile. Koi karta hai kaya aisa. " (Where did you disappear to? Do you even know how much I searched for you? I almost died when I didn't find you anywhere. Does anyone does this?) Armaan asked angrily.

The girl held her ear cutely and mouthed sorry to Armaan, who after seeing the girl like that melted and pulled her in for another hug. Before any of them could say anything more, Dr. Kirti came there.

"Hello doctors." Dr. Kirti greeted them and the interns greeted her back. "Saaya aap hi honge hamari nayi senior Doctor." (I am guessing you are the new senior doctor.") Kirti said looking at the girl who just smiled at Dr. Kiri.

"Yes Dr. Kirti that would be me." The girl replied much to Armaan's delight. Dr. Kirti nodded at turned to the interns. "Interns yeh hai Dr. Radhika Jyoti, ER ki incharge or Sanjeevani ki naya member." (Interns this is Dr. Radhika Jyoti, the incharge of ER and a new member of Sanjeevani.) Dr. Kirti introduced the girl, then turned towards Armaan. "Yeh aap ki zimadari hoge ki Dr. Radhika Sanjeevani main settle ho jaye." (It is your responsibility to help Dr. Radhika settle in Sanjeevani." Dr. Kirti said.

Dr. Radhika is Armaan's friend from childhood. She is fun loving and happy go lucky.

"Of course mam." Armaan replied. Dr. Kirti nodded and left. Armaan turned to the interns, the smile wiped of his face. "Well guys shows over. Off to your duties and remember to report to me here sharp at 9:30 am tomorrow. Dismissed." Armaan said.

One by one all the Interns left until it was just Armaan, Riddhima, Radhika and Anjie were left. Riddhima slowly moved forward and pulled Radhika in a hug, and there were tears visible in both the girl's eyes. "I missed you much." Riddhima whispered.

"You all have no idea how much I missed you all." Radhika said pulling Anjie in a hug.

"Tum dono na ajj...nahi aaj nai, aaj toh tum logoka 48 hours duty hai , toh fir parsho dinner pe ajj ja nai." (You two come today...No not today, you guys have 48 hours duty, so you guys come to dinner the day after tomorrow." Armaan said. "Hum dono ko tuh logo ko kuch batana hai." (We want to tell you guys something.)