Author's Note

Hey, Addicts (That's the nickname I gave you guys, my readers. I thought it was clever.) Anyways, I feel as if I don't talk to you guys enough, almost as if I am disconnected with you all. I just write a chapter and go, so I am working on that, hence this author's note. But, Addiction makes you guys more connected to me than anything because it is a look into my life, most of these events are based on true stories. 

When I write these chapters, most of the time, I have tears running down my face and music blasting because I get so lost in the words I type that I have a hard time separating myself from these events that have occurred. I pour myself into this book because it is apart of me and so are all of you, who support me more than you know. It means the world, honestly. So, thank you.

Please understand that after I write a chapter, I have to get myself back on track mentally because this is some deep shit, but I can't change it because like I said, it's based on a true story or stories. I am extremely happy once I post something because I love writing and I love giving you guys these chapters. I would like to be more involved with you guys, so I will work on that. 

But in the meantime, enjoy the chapter I just posted. Your votes and comments make me smile incredibly wide.

Ps, 
When I say that this is based on true stories, I mean the events in Courtney's life has happened in mine in some way, shape, or form. And Colson's life is based off of Machine Gun Kelly's life and also, I am writing the story based off the lyrics he writes in his music.