Just Let Me Get Drunk

"And they say they know me
'the fuck outta here
only god knows what I been through man
So if you wanna talk
get your facts straight first."
- The Return, Machine Gun Kelly

~*~

"Another?" A different guy I was talking to asks.

"Please." He makes me another drink and holds it out to me. I gladly take it and welcome the burning sensation in my throat. "Another."

"Slow down, there, speed racer." He says, even though he hands me another. I don't down this one, I take sips. I am laying on the island in the middle of a kitchen with crowd of boys and some girls surrounding me. "Okay, who's next?"

A guy with a long beard and hard brown eyes steps up. "Okay, big boy." I place a shot glass on my belly button and he licks his way up my stomach taking the shot glass in his mouth and tipping his head back, the liquid spilling down his beard. He licks his lips and gives me a seductive smile. "Next."

The guy that steps up has hazel eyes and shaggy brown hair. Very attractive. This time I place the shot glass between my breast. "For you." I let him cup both of my breast and lick my chest before making his way down to the valley of breast and take the glass between his lip. He pulls back and spits the liquor on my chest before licking it up again.

I giggle. "I like you."

He smiles at me and pulls me up from the counter. "Alright, boys. She's going on break." The crowd boos and I laugh.

"I'll be back." I hop off the counter, the room spinning. Hazel eyes wraps an arm around my waist, steadying me. "Thanks."

Before the guy drags me away, I take another shot. He leads me up to an empty bedroom. As he closes the door, I slam his back against the door and kiss him. He moans as I palm him through his jeans. He pulls away to take off his shirt, as I follow. His lips meet mine again and we move to the bed. Quickly, I dispose our remaining clothes.

"Protection." I break the kiss.

"What?"

"Condom."

His head falls on the pillow behind him. "I don't have any protection."

I groan and climb off of him. "Nice, Hazel, very nice. You sure know how to leave a girl hot and bothered."

"Where you going?" He sits up.

"No protection, no sex." I start to get dress.

"I could pull out." He suggests.

"Didn't you take Sex Ed? There's sperm in pre cum, I could still get knocked up." I huff in annoyance at his stupidity.

"Oh shit." He whispers under his breathe. What a dumbass, I bet he already has a girl preggers.

 I carefully make my way down the stairs and back to the kitchen. I take a bottle of Tequila and finish it off. The remaining crowd cheers as I take off my shirt and lay back down on the island. "Okay boys, where did we leave off?"

As a guy dips his head down to my breast, he is quickly pulled back. "Courtney, let's go." Kelsey says.

"What? No." I slur.

"Come on. You're wasted." Kelsey pulls me up. I pull my shirt on and Kelsey helps me stand.

"Party pooper." The crowd yells to Kelsey.

"Sorry, boys." I tell them. Before exiting the kitchen, I pull the guy, who was about to do the body shot off me, to my chest and kiss him. "Maybe next time."