05

Dear Luke,

                      I didn't get the £50 and I was beaten up. I haven't gone to school for the past week because I don't have any of my school work to hand in. It was all stolen and ruined. My father doesn’t' know, I just keep calling in sick, pretending to be him. He's either at work all day, passed out from the night before or at a pub, so I'm safe. 

I know it's stupid that I'm staying off this much but I will never be able to finish any of my work by the deadline now and it seems stupid to even try. I wasn't going to get anywhere in my future anyway. I'm a real idiot. 

I wish I could actually meet you Luke that would be amazing. I just want to tell you how much I love you and how much you have done for me. You're actually coming to my town next month but I don't have the money for a ticket to the concert or a meet and greet ticket. Loads of people from my school are going; they talk about it all the time. One girl was singing Try Hard in music class the other day, we were supposed to be learning some old song, so I understand why she would rather do that. I would rather sing Try Hard than anything else in the world really, except getting to see you sing it.

I did that stupid concert thing at school. I did mess up. I got the lyrics the wrong way round and I played the chords wrong, everyone was laughing at me, like I predicted. I can't change it now though so I guess I just have to deal with it. 

I miss you guys putting loads of covers up on your channel but you're busy and I understand that. I would rather have your dreams come true than me just to have you as my little secret. 

Love,

           Allison.