Collaboration

Hayley's POV

I'm really glad Keeanne found Carson but I don't want him to take her away from me after Annie started to like Hayden she just stopped talking to me.

Keeanne- Hay-Hay you ok?

Hayley- Yeah...

*Keeanne looks at me, picks me up and takes me up on the stage*

Keeanne- Ok now what's wrong?

Hayley- (sighs) I don't want Carson to take you away from me...

Keeanne- What do you mean?

Hayley- Ever since Annie realized she liked Hayden she stopped hanging out with me...

Keeanne- Hay-Hay. Just because me and Carson are going on a date doesn't mean I can't spend time with you.

Hayley- Really?

Keeanne- Yeah! Me and you are going on a date

Hayley- What?!?!

Keeanne- Wednesday we can go to the mall, the park, we can dance around in public, we can do whatever you want.

Hayley- Thanks Keeanne!!

*I jump up on her and hug her and she starts laughing*

Carson- Hey what's going on we were about to talk about the collab?

Keeanne- Me and Hayley needed to talk.

Hayley- Yeah.

Carson- What about?

Keeanne- You.

Carson- What about me?

Hayley & Keeanne- Nothing.

Keeanne- It's all sorted out. Now I have to go ask someone else out on a date.

Carson- Oh ok- wait what?

*Keeanne laughs*

Keeanne's POV

*I go over to where Hayden and Annie are and then mom calls me over*

Keeanne- Yeah what's up?

Mom- Ok so I'm somewhat fine with you and Carson going on a date but I don't want you to get hurt.

Keeanne- I'm fine I'm going to be fine.

Mom- I know but then here's Annie. I know Hayden's a nice guy but boys can do stupid stuff and I don't want Annie getting hurt either.

Keeanne- What can I do?

Mom- For their first date can you go with them like you don't have to sit with them or go on a double date with Carson and them.

Keeanne- That's funny I was just about to tell them we're going on a double date.

Mom- I love you.💕

Keeanne- I love you too mom. ❤️

*We hug and then I walk back over to Annie and Hayden*

Keeanne- Since Hayden's a chicken and won't ask I will. Annie will you and Hayden go on a date with me and Carson?

Annie- Did mom put you up to this?