Author's Note

Hey my Sophanators!

Sorry to post an AN and get you all excited with the thought of an update. Just letting you all know that I am working on Chapter 15 and I plan to update some time this week! It is my birthday today so that is why I have been a bit slow with writing the next chapter! Along with the overload of school work, it's been a bit too much work recently to write much. I am working on the new chapter and I have some great plans for the upcoming chapter and more to come so bear with me, I promise it will be worth it! I could also do with all of your opinions. While in class recently I did start to write a story for The Walking Dead. I have only written about a page or so, so not much. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in reading it or would want me to post it. I wasn't planning on posting it but if people want me to then I will. Let me know what you think. If you don't want me to post it then let me know. If you do want me to post it, tell me. I won't be offended either way, I just want to know what you all, as my fans, think since your opinion means a lot to me. Just leave me a comment below and share your thoughts with me.

That's all I have for now. I promise the next chapter of 'I Just Want To Call You Mine' is on its way soon! Thank you all for the endless support and dedication. I love you all so much and I am beyond thankful to have such amazing and dedicated fans! <3

Sophie Horan Tomlinson Irwin Hood Hensley Shelley xxxxxx