Chapter Five

Hiiiiiiii readers and anyone who is out there haha!!

I am sorry it has taken me so long to update! School started for me today and I'm sick so it hasn't been too great. Anwyay, I hope you all like this chapter five!! Hopefully it lives up to what you all want! I have put a lot of work into this one and it isn't as long as other chapters but I hope the content in the chapter makes up for it! ;)

I love you all and can't thank you all enough for the support you have given me!! The amount of reads and comments I have recieved has been more than I could have ever expected!! I reached my last goal and I couldn't be happier!! This chapter my goal is 300 reads and 35 votes! I am pretty sure you can all do that!

So many amazing comments last chapter, literally you all made my day! You all deserve a shoutout on this chapter, thank you all so much!!! The dedication on this chaper go to @ ForeverA1DFangirl!! You are such a great support and have made me feel so special!! Same thing for the next chapter, best comment gets a shoutout and dedication!!

Thank you so much you sexy readers, you are all perfect and amazing!!! Comment, vote, and fan please!!

Sophie Horan Tomlinson Irwin Hood xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five

“Ashton, wake up,” I heard a voice. I groaned and buried my head further into what ever I was lying on. “Ashton, c’mon time to get up,” the voice persisted. “Fuck off,” I mumbled.

“Not a morning person, are we?” I finally recognized as Calum’s voice. Suddenly I remembered I was sleeping on Calum, my head on his chest. My cheeks burned but luckily no one could see as I was buried in Calum’s chest.

“No, I’m not,” I said grumpily. Calum chuckled, making me smile. “We gotta get up Ashy. Luke and Michael are already up making breakfast. That is the only way we can ever get Michael up. He would sleep until the afternoon otherwise.”

This turn it was my turn to chuckle. “I normally don’t sleep in too late. It is just quite comfy here, ya know?” “Yeah, I know. We all agree that for some reason, Luke’s floor is unreasonably comfortable.” “No kidding,” I agreed.

I sighed and pushed myself off Calum. I sat up and ran a hand through my hair. “Oh how I would kill for a straightener, my hair always looks awful in the mornings,” I said with a laugh.

“It looks great Ashton, really.” I raised my eyebrow at Calum but he looked away. I shrugged it off and stood up. I then looked down at myself and cursed under my breath.

“What’s wrong?” Calum asked as he pulled himself off the floor. “I-uhh, don’t have any other clothes to change into. Maybe I’ll just drive home real quick and get a change of clothes.”

“Here, borrow one of my shirts I have a spare. And borrow a pair of Luke’s jeans. He has tons of pairs but he only ever wears the same pair everyday,” Calum laughed. “Are-are you sure?” I asked carefully. “I’m positive Ashton,” Calum said, handing me a shirt from his bag.

I took it and thanked him. “I’ll meet you downstairs, yeah? Can you make it to the kitchen?” “Yeah I think so,” I replied. Calum turned to leave when I stopped him. “Calum?” I called. Calum turned and looked at me. “Umm, thanks.” “Anytime,” Calum replied before heading downstairs.