YAS

(P.S. not to be sexist, but wizards and witches will be called wizards for now.)

Before Most Medieval Times, Wizards and Creatures roamed the lands. Muggles knew about wizards, though. Orcs, Elves, Humans (Muggles or Wizards) dragons, demons, and more, roamed the land. Plants and bugs were huge- very huge, including spiders. Those spiders could get about as tall as a stack of three cars in a row 1x3. They were at first known as spiders, but later they got bigger and fitted the name acromantula. After about 486 (or more) years of this, orcs made slaves out of its peasants and elves. They were locked up and forced to breed, and reproduce. Later two species were born- Yumops. Wars broke up because of Yumops being treated bad, like servants, between the Yumops, orcs, and humans, causing death to many. Soon, the Yumops has wiped away the orcs, and most humans, but some wizards remaining. The wizards managed to rid the Yumops, except for about seventeen. The wizards fled, leaving the Yumops poor. Yumops started to evolve, gaining strength. Soon, they started to get insults like 'You mops!' or "Poo mops!', so they wanted to change their names. They really like goblins, but some were calling orcs that already, so they split into groups and killed all the orcs. Yumops became known as goblins, but some wanted the name elves, so they became known as elves as well. Later wizards started to invade and made the creatures slaves, but the goblin part wanted wars. The elves, who named themselves that because they were peaceful, accepted slavery. The humans and goblins fought, ending in goblins winning. The remaining wizards retreated. Soon, Wizards taught most humans magic and breed and taught, and lived longer, becoming more magical than muggical. Some humans thought wizardry or witchcraft was bad or dangerous or even cheating. Wizards shrugged it off, though. Muggles became more popular than wizards, evolving in technology. Wizards threw out staffs and started using wands, because they were lighter. Later, games and governments were created, along with spells. Humans evolved in technology, leading us to where we are today.

(Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings crossover timeline.)