Part 30

She would tell his girlfriend that he's cheating on her and I was just trying to protect my big brother!😩😭and now- I SHOULD'VE JUST TOLD HER! HE TRIED TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME !😭"

Marcus says to himself while leaning on the white marble counter the house is as silent as the dark and the lights were dimmed all you could hear is Marcus's heart *boom boom❣️* *boom boom❣️*
Marcus zones out and stares into deep space it's like if he wasn't even here...his eyes watering in regret of not telling cali and understanding where she's coming from. He only had cheated on her once. But.. she doesn't know that "she thinks he cheated more then once and that I'm just some guy who used to bully her and takes advantage of her..but..I-I'm not😭!cali won't answer her phone and-and!"

Marcus stops being in his own world and comes back to reality..some how he ended up in they're room in a corner with the door closed with blood all over his arms marcus cries and looks down as his Vains pop out all down his arm..he cries and looks at his arms wondering what he had done and Why had he blacked out. Marcus sniffles and yells for Lucas with a horse voice but not answer Marcus is still in the corner with his hands up in a position asking "what has he done?" Marcus completely forgot that Lucas had left before the big argument with cali even happend so he's okay.theres no way he would drive all that way just to make it another hour drive to come back. Marcus is still crying and his arms are still bleeding and he didn't notice then but notice now that his arms hurt like a paper cut but like bad! (Picture this 👇🏽. But bloody)

Marcus is in disbelief because there's no way he could've done what he think he did Marcus starts to turn his head to the left slowly..the. He turns his head to the right and notice a little thin trail of blood leading from the top of his light brown desk(by the window) to the carpet. Following the trail slowly he found a razor blade. He's never see it before and doesn't know how he got it... Marcus shakes his head in disbelief...Marcus falls on the floor and puts his head between his knees

he says to himself "Marcus why did you do this?! Why did you do any of the bad things you did?!And not even cali wants you anymore!

he says to himself "Marcus why did you do this?! Why did you do any of the bad things you did?!And not even cali wants you anymore!..maybe I should just stay here and bleed out untill All the blood has left my body. NO ONE WOULD MISS ME!...ca-cali wouldnt" he starts thinking complete craziness! Marcus just stays in the corner crying...untill something happens anything at all!

About 25 minutes pass by and Marcus is getting unconscious and dizzy and his head started throbbing...he heard the front door slam and hears someone yelling his name but he couldn't make out who it was. Marcus falls to the floor completely numb to the impact of the flor and his head just as he was closing his eyes he seen someone's legs kneeling on the ground and then...