Part36

‼️listen while reading😭💍👣‼️ps sorry if the music stops in the middle this is a long part because y'all deserve to have at least one long episode for all the support of this longggggg ass series y'all made me do😂😂❤️❤️❤️much love -author🗝📜

Finger in the switch to turn on the lights hands tightly grip on my waist and "surprise princess 👑" he says as I feel cold breath on my neck giving my body chills all down my spine making my heart ❤️ speed and making every inch of hair on my body stand up☺️I switch on the lights with weakness and turn around to make sure it was Marcus.. it went from dark to light and I see Marcus 😍my babyboy,my heart,my left hand, my world,my everything 😭😍. Kneeling down. On one knee with the house covered in roses and the walls with filled with pictures of us sense highschool from now and they all spell out "will you marry me?" Marcus was in an all white tuxedo after Ik done turning my head I look back at Marcus as he is still on one knee and I couldn't help but put both of my hands on my face and cry he stands up and says "baby baby! No don't cry..." he says pulling my hand down I look up at him and he says "listen to me princess" he says kneeling back down as my head follows him "I've loved you for so many years princess...

Every time I see you gives me knots in knots. I look into your eyes and suddenly forget how to breathe I'm so thankful you didn't give up on me...or us. I'm so blessed to call you m-m-mine " Marcus says as tears escape and his voice cracks. He puts his thumb on his head and looks down with the ring in his hand. I felt bad and I went to comfort him but he stopped before I could touch him "NO!" He says sucking it up and sniffling. "You deserve every last bit of love ❤️  I don't care if I cry I'm going to continue baby.." I say kneeling down on both knees putting my head up  trying not cry take a deep breath I love him soooo much I can't believe he's doing this...omgg😭😭❤️❤️ "so like I was saying...I'm so blessed to call you mine. I no longer love you... IM FOREVER IN LOVE WITH YOU BABYGIRL❤️ I get lost in you're big dreamy brown eyes, you've trapped me in a dream I've never wanna wake up from you get more beautiful everyday you look beautiful no matter what time,weather,event.... you are my BESTFRIEND,MY LOVER,MY WORLD,and I pray... my WIFE💍 baby I would give you the world if I could. I'm not perfect and I am sorry for everything I've done in the past I want to marry you I want to make my princess a queen ❤️💍 I want a family with you I want to grow old together and I want to tell our kids kids stories on how we met and how we pushed through it and and how you can get through anything... I'm deeply in love with you... and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you princess... So what do you say? Cali S. J... will you grow old with me?" He says waiting for my response...

I take a deep sigh and say "marcus😭 you are the love of my life❤️I say crying and looking down making Marcus worry that I'll say no... I sob...  he responds with "baby?" From being worried and scared... Marcus eyes get big as I slowly say "I -I  will always love you no matter what I-" Marcus starts to cry and my eyebrows frown concerned! "Marcus what what's wrong???!!" I say patting his back "😭😭WHY WONT YOU MARRY ME?!😭😭 CALIII I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU!😭😭😭😭" " I AM!I WANT TO IM SHAING YES!😰" I say scared because he should be happy. Marcus instantly starts crying and picks me up and squeezes me as I do back..." I thought you were going to say no!"😫😭 I laugh as he puts me down and I squeeze Ik his face "bahahahaha awww Marcus babbbbyyy nooo😂☺️😘i say giving him a big squishy kiss he goes back down and pick up the ring and puts it on..it was a perfect fit❤️ we kiss Again and hug for hours on the floor.. saying "I love you so much" every 25 mins .

(I can keep going like do the scene of planning the wedding but it'll be a longer series then I want it to be I have other ideas I'm ready for this to be overrrr😂😂❤️❤️-author📜🗝)

*wedding day. They're wedding is a royal winter wonder land in the winter duh😂  her Fred was beautiful😍😍

 They're wedding is a royal winter wonder land in the winter duh😂  her Fred was beautiful😍😍

Expensive but beautiful 😍😍 Marcus was looking sharp himself

The wedding was starting cali was late and arriving in a bourse carriage like a princess

The wedding was starting cali was late and arriving in a bourse carriage like a princess. She was panicking and Marcus was too Lucas was messing around with Lucas (Lucas is right beside him because he's his best man...duh!) saying "hey bro I don't think she gonna come" but he damn well knew that I was coming because I was texting Lucas saying to tell him I'm on my way😅😂! Finally I made it and i started walking down the aisle on the song "I'll be right here waiting for you by Richard Marx"  Marcus eyes were big and water he mumbled "wow she's beautiful!" The preacher says "we are gathered here today...blah blah blah blah blah😂😂 " cali and Marcus have chosen to say vows so they do and yeah😂😂(sorry I didn't know what else to say for the vows I'm over it tbh😂)
The wedding with smoothly and the wedding was over they got into the "just married"  carriage and drove off to the house❤️.

L
||should next part be sexual and dirty?😋let me know In the comments❤️ untill next chapter kissy kissy boo boo😂😘 -author📜🗝||8 more chapters until "