Chapter 6

When she wakes up around 12:00 as she is stretching I say “why hello there beautiful.” She smiles and says “Hey Aaron” she goes and changes into her street clothes. I ask her “Do you want to go get something to eat” as she is brushing her hair she says “yeah Aaron that would be great.” She gets through getting ready and we go to my truck I open the door for her and she gets in and I shut the door. I go and get in the drivers side and we go to Mike’s Stake House we are sitting at our table having the time of our life. Then Aaron says “Is that Annabelle and Keith?” He says “yep that is them.”  We get up and walk over there and he says “Diana this is Annabelle Freeman and Keith Montgomery and Keith this is Diana smith"  We say hey to each other and we go back to our table get our stuff and leave. We go back to Aaron’s house and try to think of something we could do. He then says “I know what we could do come on” Aaron is smiling from ear to ear when we pull up to this beautiful field of flowers. He goes and gets a horse from a small stable gets it ready for riding then he asks “do you know how to ride a horse” as he puts his cowboy hat on my head. I tell him “I do not know how to ride a horse” he smiles and then says “perfect.” He then gets on the horse and helps me up and we start riding we ride up a really big hill and stop under a tree. The tree is huge and very beautiful we stop and sit there for a while and let the horse rest. We are just sitting there talking and laughing until we near about cry. I will always remember that tree for the rest for the rest of my life. We then start asking questions about each other and I find out that Aaron will be turning 18 next week. On the way back to the truck I was thinking what I could get him for his birthday. When it hits me I could get him a saddle for his horse so I trick him in to taking me to look at saddles without him knowing what I was doing. Aaron then points out a black leather saddle and and we leave. He takes me to get my stuff from his house and takes me to my house. I go back to the store and buy the saddle he wanted and take back to my house and hide it. Taking that horse ride up to that tree with Diana was so fun. I am so looking forward to her coming to stay the night at my house again. I ask her if she wants to stay the night at my house again tonight she says “yes”. I tote her stuff out to the truck and we sit at her house for a while. When we was in her house I started thinking about I have to leave for Iraq in a couple of months. I had forgotten about that since I met Diana two months ago so I ask her “ baby what would you do if I was to ever leave for a really long time?” What she said just broke my heart into  thousand peace's she said “If you was to leave for a very long time I don’t know what I would do I would not be able to carry on in life without you.” She then asked my why I asked her that so I just said “I was just wondering.” Diana then says “ok” and carries on with what she was doing. Then when she gets through we go and get in my truck and leave headed to my house. The whole time I'm thinking about me leaving her headed to war.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so peeps I have decided not to delete my book. but after I post the next to chapters I will be not posting anymore chapters till after softball season is over and if I make all-stars I wont post any then either. not to mention im getting a little writers block and cant think of jack to put in chapter 9 if you want any ideas put in message me or comment below. or if you have my number text me your idea .till then comment and vote thnxs I love you all.~A