Chapter 9

will all be okay we will she each other soon baby.” I think I will ride over to Heather’s house and talk to her. So I go get in Aaron’s truck and go to Heather’s house and we sit one the couch. “Can I ask you something?” I ask “Sure” she says well here goes nothing I say to myself. “I cant take it anymore Heather what am I suppose to do I cant handle being here without Aaron.” I start crying. She then says “Hey it’ll be ok. Why don’t we just go to your house and watch a movie?” “Yea that sounds nice.” We go to my house and pop in a Matthew Mcconaughey movie. It makes me feel a little bit better but then I hear a knock on the door. Heather answers it while I make some more popcorn then I hear Heather yell to me. “Its just the bestie.” “ok” I yell back. The popcorn finishes and we walk into the living room and watch the movie. Then my phone goes off and it’s a text from Aaron.I open the text message and it read ‘Hey baby I miss you.’ I sent back ‘I miss you to baby when are you coming home?’ I sit there hoping he would say really soon then I get the text it says ‘not for about a year.’ I literally felt my heart break into a thousand pieces. I am sitting in a tent in northern Iraq texting Diana trying not to cry. Its getting harder and harder not to as she texts me. Then with that last text that was it I lost all control it said ‘I cant carry on without you.’ I’m on my knees crying my eyes out. Then I heard the colonial come in and I didn’t even bother to stand up and salute. Then he says “Brooks up now we have hostiles moving in on the front lines.” “sir yes sir” with that I wiped away the tears and rush to the front lines. I still cant think about anything but Diana. I just arrived and I can already hear the gunshots and see the smoke. I am aiming my gun when I have a flash back of Diana and I. then I feel a sharp pain right above my heart then everything goes black and I feel myself hit the ground. I can very faintly hear people calling my name but I cant talk, open my eyes, or anything. I don’t know what has happened or in this case even remember where I am all I know is that I need to get back to Diana. I need to see her again. I need to hear her voice. I need to tell her I love her one more time. Then all these flashbacks start going through my head. Then I think ‘I love you Diana’ wishing I could  really say to her or at this point just say it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok I'm back to posting yaaaaay and srry I cut this chapter kinda short but to me it's a heartbreaker and I couldn't right much bye love yall~A