Chapter 12

The next month went by and the same thing happened every single day. I barely ate or drank anything at all and Heather stayed with me. Annabelle, Russ, Hannah, Keith, and even Adam came by and stayed for a while. I never left the bed unless I had to. I cried for hours at a time each day. Then everything led up to this day. I'm sitting in bed when I hear a knock on the door and I just stay silent. I then see heather walk through the door holding a plate. She walks over and sits on the bed. "Are you hungry?" I just shake my head. "Come on you gotta eat" she then walks out and I can hear Heather and Annabelle talking "she has went from barely Eating to not eating at all." "I know I'm starting to worry she starving herself." I then drift off into a deep sleep. "psst. Diana wake up. wake up Diana." I open my eyes to see Aaron standing next to the bed. He smiles and says "I missed you" I smile and say "I missed you too" He then falls to the ground in a puddle of blood. "Diana! Diana what's wrong?" I wake up to see everybody in my room and I all sweaty. Heather makes everybody leave my room and she closes the door and says "what's wrong?" silence. "your not gonna Speak are you?" Silence. she then sighs and starts to leave the room then I say "H-he was in my dream he said he missed me and t-then he d-died." Right then Annabelle burst through the door with a phone in her hand and a tear in her eye and says "He is being transferred to the hospital up the road." All I could do was smile.