Chapter 1

A single moment, that's all it takes... A single word, that's all I need... A single second, that's all I have... A single sound that stops and stares. The soft thuds of slow movement echoed through the empty isolated forest, the occasional call of a robin or the infrequent sound of anything alive. "Aria!" I heard my name being called through our packs mind link, I immediately knew something was wrong. I growled lowly shifting back into my human form, pulling on my shorts and t-shirt, leaving and making my way back to the house.

Tiptoeing quietly and avoiding seeing anyone I made my way up stairs into my room when all of a sudden the shatter of glass filled my ears, making me cringe from the sharp sound. Tracing the noise to where the sound came from lead me to the basement of the house. Stillness and then the deafening sound of silence until I met those two pair of yellow eyes that held too much authority, staring straight through me hovering over a lifeless body. I stood there frozen not from fear but what I saw, leaving me breathless once again. Three things that I was sure of 1: The lifeless body under the wolf was my little sister and her possible murderer was right in front of me 2: An extremely huge werewolf had just crossed through our packs territory, and 3: Those two warm yet distant eyes were somehow familiar and may have been the cause of Allies death, yet I didn't want to believe that, and the scariest thing was that I was drawn to the stranger. At this moment I had forgotten what he may or may not have done and all I wanted was to be by him. He couldn't be my mate right? I would have been able to feel the pull. It was as if we required eachother but were not fated for one another, as if he were a bond something part of me but not my soulmate. So who are you my yellowed eye wolf ? And why do I feel this connection with you?

A/N: this is edited and some other things have been added to it as well....

yep so I have finally decided to write something.. hope you guys like it if not then i'm probably not going to continue.. :) enjoyy!!! Also please commment i'm open to any feed back vote if you want all upto you guys. Its 1.21 in the morning on my side of the world hahha so precise anyywhoo.. please comment or vote or neither Happy reading!!