Chapter 2

My feet seemed to be glued to the ground and my sight trained on those mesmerising eyes. My whole body limp, my two arms hanging loosely to the side and legs like jelly. Forcing the tears back and hiding any trace of fear or emotion, trying to keep my face hard before one of my traitor tears give up and run aimlessly down my cheeks. His big brown furry head bowed down in a manner of respect confused and startled at the same time that the possible murderer of my sister was showing respect to me. As he lifted his head back up locking my eyes in a gaze, I felt like I knew so much about him with just a look, I wasn't seeing not this time. I was looking at every single small detail. Losing myself in those familiar warm eyes that were filled and held with regret. And then in a flash he was by my side with a note in his mouth gesturing me to take it, what caught me off guard was he then went over to Allie and licked her hand. I knew something, call it a sixth sense but I knew who he was and he wasn't any danger to me or my pack members. With a soft whimper and one last look he took off in the depth of the forest leaving me once again puzzled and perplexed.

"Aria thank god you're alright", my best friend Gracie said. What happened she whispered? She choked back a sob and rushed over to Allie. Who did this she asked? I remained silent for what seemed to be too long before answering with a lie. "I found her like that" I breathed out. I couldn't let them know that a werewolf just entered our land hopefully he had masked his scent. The note still crumpled in my hand all my bravery suddenly left and thrown away in the short spasm of five minutes. I would have to wait to be by myself before I read the piece of paper that has me paranoid.

I think the its slowly coming along..hmm well hope its good and let me knowww please!!! i would love some
feedback and suggestions...