Chapter 3

I was finally alone when Alpha Jace announced that the funeral was to take place today. I had to read that note now before it was too late.

With shaky hands I slowly open the parchment like looking paper. Holding it as if it were frail and fragile. I knew I was wasting time, something inside of me was preparing myself for the worst of truth yet I was intrigued that maybe I would finally be able to find some lost answers. Closing my eyes and attempting to quiet down my racing heart. This was it.

                                        ***

Dear Aria, before you I start I need you to be open minded and no matter what happens stay calm. By now I know I would've be been dead and my body been brought to you. This may be dissapointing but I'm only allowed to tell you minor details. firstly the wolf that got me here is no danger to us. This is the end for me but not you. I'm sorry I couldn't explain much before. What I'm about to tell you now you can't let anyone know. Don't trust anyone and most of all keep a low profile at all times. You're being watched every move you make every breath you take and most importantly everything you say. After you have read this note I need you to burn it and throw the remains in a place no one would even accidentally stumble upon. You can't shed a single tear. They're watching your every move show no hint of any emotion none at all and have your scent masked at all times. Now comes the hard part you have to leave the pack break all ties with them destroy anything that will help anyone trace back to you. Let Alpha Jace know that you are leaving. This is all I can tell you, I know this isn't much but i've been given strict orders. Meet Cayden,  he will tell you what you need to know, not what you want to know and remember your questions all of them will have to wait everyone  you keep in contact with are in danger also O.D.S. you know need to know Aria  just try to remember.
Good luck
ALLIE

The funeral took place later in the evening and I still couldn't put two and two together. The letter left me in a bigger mess then I already was in.How did Allie and I have a connection with Cayden? How did she know him? Why was he helping us? Who am I to trust? Is this me setting out to be a lone wolf?

Hope you likeedd.. don't feel shy to comment... and let me know your thoughts.. :) byee