Chapter 4

Our Alpha and his beta meaning his second in command were still looking through  Allie's murder. I still can't bring myself around that she's actually gone however some part of me is oddly calm. I know my suspicions were correct as soon as I read the note. During the funeral I got a lot of strange looks from my pack members, anyone one would think I was quiet sadistic for not crying at my own sisters funeral but somewhere I knew I was being watched and that person that killed Allie was coming after me too.  It was only a matter of moments where time would betray me as well, as it has no patience or desire to wait for anyone.

                                       ***

I didn't know how to approach Alpha Jace I had to be calm and subtle leaving the pack could bring suspicions ."Aria", I heard someone say my name. Great it had to be him. Losing myself in an argument with my subconscious I hadn't noticed I was outside Alpha Jaces office. "Are you going to just stand outside my door or do you need something "he patiently said? Umm you know I squeaked and to add to the awkwardness I coughed a nervous laugh and started talking about the weather.

"The weather seems to be playing  up lately don't ya think". I mentally face plamed my head. The weather seriously, he's going to think i'm a nutjob. Alpha Jace  was one of the youngest alphas in the country only 22 in fact with killer looks and a tall well built frame, and to say my cheeks had flamed red was a huge understatment especially when he raised an eyebrow. With all seriousness I started again I had to do this right now, no sugar coat I just had to spill it out. My mouth finally decided to cooperate with me and in a huge rush I said "imleavingthepack. No response from him not even a twitch just a dead stare straight through me as if he were searching for something, also due to personal circumstances and conflicts and growing problems" I added.

                                    ***

It would be better if he didn't know anything or it was just me trying to convince myself that I need to be independent now and not have to rely on others. Eventhough he knew there was more to what I was letting one I had left without any explaination. No questions were asked none were forced upon me I was alone, and as simple as that my ties were broken leaving me solitude. I beleive that everything happens for a reason but I

sometimes wish I knew what the reason was. It was done I felt it within me, I was rouge.

So heres chapter four im thinking if this story isn't random and is looking good then i will continue if not i'll just probably go upto chapter 10 thats all for noww