Chapter 1

I am Aliya.... A girl from year 10. I come from a Pakistani family who are citizens of Canada. ..... You tell me something about yourself too, I mean I said so much so even I need to know.
        Yes of course ! You too need to know more about me. Aman said with a twinkle in his eyes.
        Aman was a new boy in my school and apparently the center of attraction. People said he was smart but I felt like they were being dogs  praising a heap of garbage cause humans don't like the sight of it.
          Just then the bell rang and we all went to our classes. Just as I sat on my desk my bff Sara came up to my desk.
           "Hello babe..... what's up ?? "She asked me
I am ok.... Wassup??? I told her as I continued with my work
"Aliya have you heard about this new guy in school. OMG he is so hot.. I have never seen someone hotter in my life, he has all the looks the physique and so much more.. The best part about him is his jawline. One would just be like WOW ! "
She went on and on to a point I grabbed my face in my hands and covered my ears I was totally fed up.Just then Mr.Paul entered.
            Morning class. He said as he rubbed the chalk board. We all replied to his greeting in a hallelujah kinda a tone. Classes went on until lunch break. I packed my bag hurriedly and left class.On my towards home I saw a couple walking ahead of me using the same route I use. They looked my age.

I walked hurriedly past them to see who they were. I was utterly shocked to see it was Aman with a girl from my class. And not just a random girl. It was Hillary....She was the biggest bully one could ever find on planet earth. Anyways it wasn't anything to do with me so I just walked away.

        My home was located in the outskirts of Ottawa. I reached home and went straight away to my bedroom. Threw my bag on the floor and jumped into my bed. I don't know why I felt so weird. I felt angry and suffocated for I don't know what reasons. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and and then joined my family for dinner.

     What's wrong honey ? Mamma asked. Everyone called their moms, mom in Canada but since i was a Pakistani it was slightly different with the way I addressed my relatives. 
     Nothing wrong mamma... I'm perfectly fine. I said as I unwillingly smiled. We finished having dinner and I went back to my room. I prayed swalah and sat to do my assignment.