Chapter 5

"Look beta  I totally understand the rude shock life has given you and it's as difficult moving on. I would like to advise you to move on . I know it's not easy but you can't waste your future. MashAllah you're a very intelligent girl and I know you had planned quite a lot for your life ahead. Then again you've got to take over your fathers business. I'm sure you know how much hard work was put in putting this business up. It was his dream." Mr.Azaan Khan told me.

With tears in my eyes and a sore voice I replied . " I quite understand that uncle but how will I take over. I don't know anything to do with that business. And yes I wouldn't want it to fall neither for it to be sold since it was dads dream."

"And then again how will you live alone like this sweetheart. It'll be very difficult. I'm not trying to be offensive but will you allow me to say this ? " he asked.

"Sure uncle ." I replied.
" Well I thought of this cause I knew what your views would be towards handling the business. If you don't mind why don't you get married to Amaan. That way you'll be able to have somebody to handle your dads business as you fully learn how to handle it and my brother is a gem who will take care of you really well. I'm not imposing this on you its just a thought of good will." He continued.

"Gimme some time please ." I replied and he went away.That night I kept on thinking about the same matter. And then I remember mamma's word. Always do 'istikhara'
when you're in a dilemma. ( istikhara is a prayer Muslims pray incase they're in a dilemma and want a reply from Allah)And so I did the same. That night when I slept I got a dream of Aman and I working together in dads office. And hence  I realized the reply was positive.

The next morning I called up Mr.Azaan Khan and agreed to his proposal on a condition; Aman's consent was there. And he happily agreed saying Aman was happy.