Chapter 6

Two months later... 

I had just been married to Aman. It was after the nikah I realized he didn't want to get married to me but he just did for the sake of his brother. And just when we both came to the room he told me that I had no place in his room. I stood in the dark with no place to go to. I felt tired and drained out . Blackout.... When I came to I realized I was in Aman's room sleeping so comfortably as if I owned the bed and the quilt. I then got up and began exploring the room.

Aman had this amazing posh and huge bedroom his brother and bhabhi gifted him after all their misunderstandings were resolved. It had a wooden floor with a high triangular ceiling,  a huge bed which was so bloody comfortable. Opposite the bed was a tv and next to the tv was a door which had the tag 'bathroom'. On the left side of the bed was a huge balcony so pretty too. On the left side were these big cupboards. On the far end of the cupboards towards the left was a small areas which had a nice couch and a huge window with a breathtaking view.

Just then Aman came out of the bathroom after a shower. I looked at him timidly, afraid that he'll throw me out again.

"I was afraid bhayya will see you outside and shout hence I brought you in here." He said as he brushed his wet hair with his towel. I just looked on and when he looked back at me I hid my face in the quilt.

I then requested him to bring my suitcase upstairs into his room so that I could get dressed when I he slapped my face with a huge NO. I was embarrassed. I was making my way out of the room when he held my wrist.

"Will you ever wait for statements to be completed or you'll just leave ?! Oh how could I forget that you hold a degree in concluding way too earlier ! "He smirked. I was pissed. But I  couldn't say anything... At least not this early after the nikah. He then went on to say,

"Bhayya and bhabhi did shopping for you and everything is stacked up in the cupboard over there " he said as he pointed his index finger towards the right side of the cupboard in his room. I was astonished when I opened the cupboard. It was neatly arranged with designer wear of clothes, shoes , perfumes and make up. I jumped out of excitement and shouted with joy .

"Shhhh!" He said rather harshly. I kept a finger on my lips as I nodded my head in agreement with him and I happily went to get dressed. After I got dressed I went downstairs and bhabhi was making breakfast, I quickly offered help and she willingly agreed. We made breakfast and then sat to eat. We were all eating silently when Mr.Azaan Khan who was also my bhayya now said ,

"Alya... when are you planning to get back into university.. I really don't think you should be wasting your time , otherwise it'll get very difficult."

"Bhayya I'm planning to quit studies and pay attention on dads business as I have to take over it. And it's his dream after all. And yeah I was thinking if I could do a course of interior designing at some college." I replied to which he happily agreed.

After breakfast I went back to Aman's room and sat on the bed with tears as I missed my parents. Just then Aman came into the room strongly held my hand took me towards a small area in his room, next to the window and threw me there.

"That is your place ... You understand ! Only that ... Now don't you dare invade into my room. You can only use the cupboard since bhayya set it up... Apart from that you have no right to touch anything. As for the bathroom use the common one." He shouted as he stumped his feet out of there.

I was heartbroken.