A Note

Dear Reader,

'Ey, there! This is my very first fanfic (totally new and oblivious to all of this fanfic terminology) and my first story! Huhu! And of course, it has to be Frozen fanfic.

Just for awareness, I am very interested in Hans' character. I feel compelled to write in depth about him and add more to his background. I want him to be more than just an antagonist, more than a villain, and more than the stereotypical jerk or douche-whatever you may call him.

Maybe I've just fallen for this sociopathic character; maybe it's his charm infused with evil intent. But I feel that he has a broken history, and many of his fans interpret it that way.

I hope you enjoy what I'm writing on a whim. It's all supposed to be good fun with some meaning.

And I know this is a fanfic and all, but please don't copy and misuse my work and storyline. I've devoted so much to this story, and it would really hurt me knowing someone can easily retrieve something that was difficult for me to obtain. Walt Disney Animation Studios owns the cast as well as the plot of Frozen, in which my story is based off of. Credits to Disney. :)

I thank thee much!

Kiki

Turn to the next page to start reading Numb: The Postscript!