Chapter 6: Trick or treat

'Ding'

"Trick or treat!" We said with smiles, waiting for our hand full of delicious candy.

Ahh candy, the only dependable thing in the world... well, other than my friends, of course.

"Aw, well aren't you all just adorable! We've got the Alice in wonderland crew." The little old lady who answered the door said.

We gave smiles in return, and thanked her for the candy as we were walking away. But on the inside we were cringing a bit. The Alice in wonderland crew?

We went to house after house. We were going to stop but we saw one with awesome decorations. We couldn't pass it up.

'Ding'

"Trick or-"

"Ha, oh my god. Cute costumes dork patrol."

Oh shiitake mushrooms. The guy who answered the door was none other than Seth, Carlos' partner in crime. His right hand man, his first mate, his favorite goon.

We all stood there awestruck, but Carter broke the silence. "So you gonna give us some candy, or what?" We looked at him.(cue the mental face-palm)

"Sure, if you shake your little cotton tail, little bunny."

Carter stepped towards him, but Kole put his hand on his shoulder to stop him from doing anything that would get him arrested. We rolled our eyes and started walking away.

"Woah, woah, woah. Not so fast!" He said grabbing my collar and laughing. "Hey Carlos, you gotta see this."

  What! Carlos is with him?

  While the guys were yelling at him and trying to size him up, I was not interested in spending my Halloween with Carlos... so I elbowed Seth in the stomach.

  "Ah." He let go of my collar and started holding his stomach.

  "Let's go!" I said basically flying off the porch. The others followed.

  Carlos got there just in time to see me elbow him. "C'mon!" He said running out the door after us.

Seth took a sec to recover, but soon he followed.

"You have got to be kidding me." Mads said when she saw them coming after us.

We picked up our run to a sprint.

"Don't you guys have anything better to do?" Carter yelled.

"Not really." Someone yelled back.

I looked back to see if they were gaining on us. "What? Markus, Tony, and Bryan are with them!"

"What!" Mads said looking back.

"Ugh, of course, tonight of all nights, the whole freaking world is at Seth's house." Kole said.

"Five against four, doesn't seem like a fair fight!" Carter yelled to them.

"It's not supposed to be, air head!" Someone yelled back.

We were getting tired of running, but if we slowed down even a little they would be right on top of us. Heck they already were.