White Chicks style

~ Kamyrn's POV ~

*knock knock* I wake up to someone knocking on my door. What does the Asian want? I move the papers from my leg and remove my earphones I've been listening to 5sos for the whole night I'm addicted to them they're like my drugs now, I open my door and see Alaska. 

"Hi Alaska what are you doing here so early?" I ask, checking the time on my watch as she walks into my room and going straight to my closet 

"Were gonna start praticing and were gonna give you a makeover" She says, going through my closet and tossing me clothes to wear

"Wait do I have to cut my hair?" I ask nervously emphasizing on the word have, she walks around me and touches my hair. 

"Nope, I'll just give you a wig and side burns I have the perfect guy for it and he could teach you how to speak like Ashton too" She says with a big smile on her face I change into the clothes she gave me which was a tank top,sandals and high waisted floral shorts. Alaska and I almost have the same outfit except her tank top was floral. ( picture on the side ) 

"Let's kick it white chicks style" She says with that sass on her voice she links arms with me and we both walk out of my apartment in sync. 

Alaska brings me to her car, which is a two doored, 4 seater mini cooper. The seats were leather and colored black and white. It's a perfect car for her it really suits her. I get in the car and she brings me to a mall which didn't really look familiar to me. 

"First thing were going to do is shop at american apparel Ashton texted me what kind of clothes he wears and he's going to pay for it he gave me his credit card" She says, we get in american apparel and we go to the men's side. She throws me few tops which looks like I would wear too. I mean why haven't I shopped here before. 

"Ok try those on while I shop for my clothes" She says tossing me a few more tops. I get in the fitting room and I could feel that someone's staring at me like why am I trying on men clothing. 

---------- 

I get out of the fitting room and I see a sales lady waiting for me. I hand her the clothes that couldn't fit me which were a lot. There were only about 10 that fit me out of 25. She looks at me in a weird way which is kinda creeping me out. 

"This is none of my business but why were you trying out men clothes?" She asks, I knew that she couldn't hold it in 

"Because I have a twin brother and we have the same size so if it fits me it fits him" I say with a smile, I try and find Alaska in the women's side there was no sign of her anywhere

I go check out the clothes for my gender this time, I grab a couple of underwears and a fannel shirt since mine got ripped which is a total piss off. I grab a basket and put all the clothes in there I look weird holding all the clothes and the underwear. 

*Ring Ring Ring*  my phone rings from my pocket and see "Alaska" calling 

"Alaska where are you?" I ask looking around for someone who is ginger

"I'm in the fitting room come here I'm gonna show you something" She says, I end the call and go to the fitting rooms I knock on every door and I say my name

A door opened and someone pulls me inside. Alaska stands there in a bikini I grab her clothes from the rack and throw it to her face.

"Put clothes on Alaska, you could show that to Calum not me" I say, she starts to laugh and slips on her shorts. 

"Alaska do you wanna go to jail?" I ask pointing at her bikini 

"Oh yea sorry" She says innocently, I walk out of the room and wait till she's done changing. 

"Let's go and whether you like it or not I'm buying this" She says lifting the the bikini, I grab it from her and put it in the basket. She bring out Ashton's credit card as we reach the counter. 

"After this were going to my friend the guy who I was talking about" She says, she grabs the bags and gives one to me. Alaska goes ahead leaving the credit hard behind, I get the card and I keep it with me this time. 

I follow her to a place called "8 degrees" it was a parlor, it looked pretty decent. I see Alaska talking to this guy in the side while looking at me, probably he's the guy who's going to teach me how to be a guy. They walk to me and he pushes me to seat. 

"Kamryn I'm Wiz , so Alaska told that your cousin is the famous Ashton Irwin" He says, I nod and he smiles, his name is so fab, Wiz 

"First I'm going to give you a wig exactly like his hair" Wiz says, Alaska looks at me with a creepy smile on her face. She grabs a magazine and sits next to me.

"Here darling, but before you put this on you better put this" He says, bringing out a odd looking hair net execept without the holes and all then he puts on the wig which looked like horse hay

"I look so weird" I say, both Wiz and Alaska take a picture of my reaction its embarassing, I'm gonna be wearing for this on and off for 3 months.

Wiz goes back to where he got my wig and gave me sideburns, as soon as he attached them. They both cracked up, while I was dumbfounded at my look. Its amazing that I really look like a guy and that I look a bit like Ashton. I grab my phone and take a quick selfie so that I could send it to Ashton and ask how I look. 

  Me: Yo, Ashton how do I look? ( - inserts selfie here - ) 

  Ashton: HAHAHAHAHA like me

  Me: So I look like shit... just kidding luv ya 

  Ashton: Whatever. luv ya too.

"So Ashton has this high voice, he giggles in between words sometimes especially when the boys are being autistic and he talks the most among all of them" Wiz says, I try imagining him talk. I remember in starbucks he din't really have a high voice. 

"Hey guys I'm Ashton and I'm a sexy drummer" I say in my best impersonation of the annoying drummer. 

"No just make it a bit lower and remember he has a strong accent" Alaska says 

----------------

Its been 2 hours of practicing how Ashton talks and Wiz is on his man period right now cause of me they're giving me one last time to do it. One last time and if I screw up they're done with me... for today.. 

"Hey I'm Ashton and I'm a sexy drummer" I say with my best impression of him, Wiz picks e up from the ground, spins me and kisses my cheek and leaves while Alaska hugs me and we both leave the salon. Its been a long day

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey guys this chapter was kind of long so I hope you enjoyed it sorry if it was boring I'll make it up to you in the next chapter which I MIGHT update tomorrow... Byee keep voting and leave a comment if you want

Ohh and thanks to @sargeantsophie for helping me in this chapter for some parts thanks soph hehehehe 

There will also be a new character next chapter @nisharks enjoy hehe

 - Mandy 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~