Don't tell anyone

Kamryn Sawyer, a regular 18 year old girl who's desparate to find a job till she ends up being a drummer for this one band, Her cousin ( ashton irwin ) had to leave for 3 months cause he has a girlfriend to take care of and he promised her that he would go back and stay with her and leave the band ( 5sos ) for awhile. Ashton couldn't tell the boys that he had to leave cause they hate his girfriend and they're tours were coming up after a week. Ashton knew that Kamryn needed to do something so he made a deal with her and told her "Kamryn I know you can drum and I'm leaving for 3 months so I need you to take my place please I can help you out but you can't be Kamryn you need to be me" When those words came out of ashton's mouth Kamryn din't know what to react she needed to be a guy who she barely knew for 3 months.

Kamryn agreed on the deal something her and Ashton were talking about for days. Calum's girlfriend Alaska knew about it and she helped Kamryn out. But there was one thing she would miss when she leaves, it would be Luke Hemmings how could you leave someone you love.  

She needed to be Ashton Irwin and keep the secret also she needs to try not to fall in love with Luke Hemmings. 

Do you think Kamryn Sawyer could do that? 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Hey guys I'm Mandy this is gonna be my very first story in my new acc..  I hope your gonna like this story and I will update probs 3 times a week. So sit back and enjoy :P if you wanna be part of this story I need 2 more girls just leave a comment ur age,name,personality. Byee love you all 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~