Michael knows everything

~ Kamryn's POV ~ 

Today is the day that I'm going to be Ashton Irwin, but I won't be in front of the other guys just yet, I have to go through Ashton first which is pretty nerv-racking, I dont know why but it just is. I find myself in the kitchen eating a banana and drinking chocolate milk. I don't really eat heavy breakfast unless I get a hangover which is rare for me because I don't drink that much. I'm a good girl who hasn't been caught. 

"OMG KAMRYN ASHTON FUCKING IRWIN IS HERE WHY DIN'T YOU TELL ME YOU GUYS WERE FRIENDS?!?!" My asian roomate shouts, I run to the door and see Ash signing her poster and Alaska beside him, She runs to me and hugs me. I dint know the asian was a fan if we talked more and stopped being a snob she would have been best friends with one of them.

"Hi Ash what are you doing here?" I ask while I push my room mate outside the apartment, before she rapes Ashton and creeps him out. I close the door at her and pull Ash and Alaska in my room 

"Today were going to start but, Michael with be with you I won't, I'm going to pick up my gf somewhere, so today is practice but with Michael only" Ashton says, I'm pretty excited cause I wanna meet Michael personally and I want to show my off my skills. 

"I'm going to get dressed so you stay outside" I say, pushing him outside Alaska walks to my closet and tossing me Ashton clothes ( picture on the side )  the hardest thing about this is how I have to put a large cloth bandage around my "watermelons" I put on a camisole while Alaska puts the cloth around me which is pretty hard cause I have to turn and turn/

I tie my hair in a bun and put on the hair net making sure all the hair is in it. I slip on the wig carefully and check if some hair is left behind, its hard putting on a wig especially if you have loads of hair, I have thick hair which annoys me. Alaksa tosses me a pair of white converse as I slip it on. 

"Ashton come here look" Alaska calls him, he enters my room and his jaw drops he grabs my hand and brings me in front of the mirror

"We look so alike and good job Alaska" Ashton says, he gives me and Alaska a high five 

"So are you ready to meet Michael?" Alaska asks, I look at myself one last time in the mirror and nod

"Yea mate" I say in the best impression of Ashton, I am so ready. 

We all get in Ashton's car which is a "mercedes benz gla" its pretty cool Ashton opens the door only for Alaska and closes it when I was about to come in. 

"I'm not gay you open the door yourself mate" He says laughing his way to the driver's seat, I get in the back seat with Alaska while she calls "Calum"  hopefully they're not that couple that goes "no you hang up" and if they are I will disown Alaska as a friend. 

"Ashton where are we going?" I ask, he gets his phone and shows me the messages between him and Michael but its cute how Michael's name on his phone is "Mikey ( kiss face )"  it said

 "Ashton meet me at the movies I really want to watch Iron Man 3 and nobody wants to watch with me Luke is busy with something Cal is being gay and says Iron Man is gay.. SO PLEASE ASHTON" 

I grabbed his phone and texted back, Michael is like a baby so adorable 

 "Sure mate on my way" 

Ashton turns on the radio listening to his own music while Alaska and I jam to "1985 by Bowling for Soup" turns out we like the taste of music, were going to get along so well. 

"Oh Kamryn this is my girlfriend isnt she hot" Ashton says handing me his phone again with a picture of his girlfriend in a dress, I mean I love her dress, her hair wow this bastard got lucky