chapter15. I went too far.

O-oh Shxt!
Is, is he crying??
What did I do?
W-why am I THIS CLOSE!?
A/n I'm sorry I can't get enough with drawing
I just want you guys to imagine those as them💚
Here:

O-oh Shxt! Is, is he crying?? What did I do?W-why am I THIS CLOSE!?A/n I'm sorry I can't get enough with drawingI just want you guys to imagine those as them💚Here:

(I'm not satisfied with this tho)

It looks something like that.

"A-are y-you scared..?" Taheyung asked nervously leaning back.

Did I went too far?
How did this happen?
What was I thinking?
W-was I going to.....
k-k-k-k-ki-ki-kiss...?

Suddenly everything became silent, only Jungkook's crying sounds can be heard.
Taehyung didn't know what to do, he tried to open his mouth to start talking but Jungkook decided to do so.

"Ww-why? Why ar-are you doing this to m-me..?" Jungkook asked in between his tears.

Taehyung stayed silent waiting for Jungkook to continue with a shocked and confused look.

"WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS!?"
"NOT RETURNING YOUR FEELINGS BACK IS WHAT YOU DID AND NOW PlAYING WITH ME...!?" jungkook shouted and he quickly took his wet clothes, his stuff and ran out of the room, leaving Taehyung all alone shocked and confused.

Taehyung stood on his place hearing the loud cries and a running sound trough the hallway, it was Jungkook.

As Taheyung came back to his senses he mentally slapped himself for not realizing it before.

Right! Of course!

Jungkook likes me..
I have no clue what I did either..
it's not like I even like him, why was I going too close to him?
I swear I wouldn't do to anyone like that!
But why Jungkook?

He wouldn't forgive me now would he..?

I remember making fun of him for being gay and now? I acted like it!
What the fck Taheyung!?
I-i don't k-know..!
I normally wouldn't be that close to anybody but... Jungkook..
He freaking made me want to do it so bad!
He gave me the urge to come close to him and grab him an-
Wait, what?  What the hxll am I thinking!?

Jungkook did nothing! It was you,  you dumbass gay Shxt!

Hey, You take that back!

I don't even know.. my body suddenly felt like moving on it's own..
And Jungkook..
He was...He was just so..so cute and adorable...he was blushing as well!
How can a person could be so cute?
Non girls I dated were that cute!
But Jungkook...
His actions, movements, voice, talking everything was....was just...it Was just so breathtaking!

You bloody axs! Jungkook is a guy!

I know, I know I shouldn't have teased him...and right now I messed up..i played with his feelings....
And now he probably won't come back...

You clueless brat I'm not asking you to feel sorry, I'm telling you Jungkook is a guy! You shouldn't be close to guys! You're what turning...to gay or something?

I don't, I don't k-know honestly just leave me alone! You're not even helping!

Taehyung thought as he went to sit on his bed, and he ruffled his hair in frustration.

Awww don't be sad hun, he wore your clothes remember? He wouldn't possibly keep it to himself, right? He will surely return it.

Taehyung has two sides in his mind.
One is a good side that supports Taheyung himself.
Two is a bad side where shuts every guys down from that long ago accident.

  Ooo right! I forgot!
You're right! Thank you!

JUNGKOOK POV

I ran as fast as I did to the exit with my crying noise, I saw many people when I was running, they were probably thinking weird about me but I could care less. I was so mad. So mad. That Taehyung could easily just tease me and play with my feelings.

I'm in love with him after all...

He doesn't even like me.

But playing with my feelings makes it even worse and hurtful!

I thought we got over it,  I thought we could finally be comfortable with each other, I thought we could finally as how long I waited be friends...

Stupid Taehyung!
Stupid stupid Taehyung!

I hate you Kim stupid Taehyung!

I rubbed my teary eyes with the cloth sleeve as I slowed down from the running.

I took my time to catch my breath from the panting.

I thought I finally catch my breath.
But something made me heavy breathing again.

A-ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS MAN!?
I freaking forgot that I took a shower and wore Taheyung's clothes!

Now that explains why I was holding some wet clothes, it's because I tripped on the wet bathroom and had to take a shower.

Oh for God's sake! Now I have to return it to him, don't I?

Yeah... Of course..
It's not like I wished to never come back..