chapter23. Thanks for what you did.

(Side note: this is not so important chapter) and my writing style here is not so formal)

"Mr. Baekhyun!?" Taheyung asked shocked and surprised. Was Baekhyun really here with him? Was this really fated? Did God heard me??

Yes, it was, God always hears out everyone.

Omg Will he be with me in the room? Was he the sick rich guy?
Now Taheyung takes back his complainings.

"Hello hello!" Baekhyun says sweetly waving his hands at Taehyung, which still had his big mouth hanging open. He couldn't clearly register what was happening.

Lalisa looked at them both curiously.

"I thought they looked like each other.." she whispered to herself not ruining their moment.

"OMG does that mean- Are you the sick person who's gonna stay here!? With us? Oh God! Did Jungkook had you the sickness!? " Taheyung asks panickingly.

"Hahah what are you saying? It's not Jungkook-ssi's fault. And no it's not me who is sick, my husband is." Baekhyun says reaching his hands to point at his husband.

Taehyung literally lost for words at what Baekhyun had said. He couldn't know how to reply.

He was standing like "aaaaaaa Aar ermmm..."

Taehyung looked shockingly at the husband and drooled at the tall, mature but cute faced male.
He was freakishly tall.

And Baekhyun was freakishly short.
Shorter than me.

He!? His husband!?  Baekhyun's husband!?
Baekhyun is gay!?
And he's married!?
Not that I'm against it..
no no I accept gay's from now on but..

Yep, Baekhyun's taken for good..

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?" that tall mature but cute faced male asked referring to Taheyung.

Taheyung shook his head many times, snapping out of his thoughts.

"I think he found you handsome and tall." Baekhyun says tip toeing to the man's ear like whispering but Taheyung heard it and blushed.

He blushed and covered his mouth holding himself from fanboying at how cute the view looked to him. A short male specially tip toeing just to reach for the tall one. That looks so cute and sweet. Now he wants Jungkook to be short.

Lalisa just sit there with sleeping Kook. We probably may have forgotten her existence.

"I get that a lot." the tall man said.

"His name is Chanyeol. He's my soulmate and husband." Baekhyun says giggling which made Lalisa and Taehyung giggled because the view was incredibly cute they could bleed their nose out, Taehyung and Lalisa.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol just looked confused because Lalisa and Taheyung was giggling closing their mouth.

"Y-you g-gu-guys are so so c-cute..ppfft.." the both girl and boy said giggling.
"Ummm anyway nurse I don't feel so good please give me some medicine..i think I have a fever.. I feel so hot.." Chanyeol starts off and Baekhyun helped his husband to sit and lay down.

Lalisa immadietly went helping the male.

And Taehyung just looked at Baekhyun with sparkle in his eyes. Maybe Taheyung now will consider Baekhyun as an his favorite idol.

"Thank you so so much mr. Baekhyun for all you did. For your help. If it wasn't for you my friend Jungkook wouldn't be here at the first place. Thank you so much for advising me to call a doctor. Thank you for the water. I can never forget your kindness." Taehyung thanked.