chapter51. wedding pt.2

Its his ass. That showed off from his trousers.

-

----
×××××××

Taehyung stood there straight, still having his eyes glued there, while other people passed by him, greeted him and gave their blessing. But he didnt payed attention to anything that was surrouding him.

Oh no. I didnt just stared at his ss for a solid 30 deconds.

But something on his body that is making him not look away.

Damn, this boi is pure pervert.

It looked really squishy.

At that thought Taehyung felt his body rise in hotness, he felt his cheeks burn.

"F-fuck i should really
s-stop-p.." Taehyung muttered stuttering to himself and as if Jungkook was a mind reader he turned on circle and was met with a blushing older who was looking somewhere down which Jungkook couldnt pitpoint where.

Taehyung signed in relief as he noticed Jungkook was facing him.
He looked up at him from looking at his butt,

"Taehyung? Wanna go home already?" Jungkook questions while walking closer to the older.

"N-no." Taehyung just simply awkwardly stutters out.
Jungkook watched in confusion at Taehyungs sudden change of act, but just went with it.

"Ooookkk.. Well, want to sit somewhere? Im tired and i just wish to cuddle you." the said male, grabbed Taehyungs hand without waiting for a reply, dragging him to the nearby couch.

They sat down and

Jungkook immediately rested his head and arms comfortably on Taehyungs hard warm chest with Taehyung responding while placing his arms on Jungkooks small shoulder, resting it there.

They watched all the people they knew, dancing and playing with each other, all of Jungkook relatieves and family while Taehyungs are all is friends.

They watched quietly as the 5 boys from their high school times, laughing and playing with each other.

"I will miss them.. We're going to be separated..." Jungkook mumbled sadly, rubbing circles on Taehyungs cloth in the chest area.

Taehyung began caressing Jungkooks hair in a calming him down way.
"It's not like theyre gonna go to another country. Theyll stay here. We can still hang out." taehyung says softly.

"We're married..." Jungkook suddenly says in a not believing tone.

"We are..."
"Actually.. Kookie?"
Taehyung calls out.

"Yea?"

Taehyung breathed in
i wanted to know this..right now..its a good opportunity.

"How did, how did you fall for me so fast after we've first met on the library?" Taehyung breathed out, wacthing and waiting for Jungkooks reaction.
T