chapter50. wedding

After graduation

2 years later🌹

---

×××××

Jungkook walked in the entrance at a wedding ceremony with his mother, she holding onto him as a supporting person.
He was gonna about to meet his soon to be husband.

The day has finally came. The special day for the both of them.

In the backroud played a weird melody for Jungkooks liking. He knew this sound melody, he always used to hear those sounds or melody whatever, playing in the movies or series when the main cast or supporting cast gets married, but he has never thought that this day will come for him. He never even expected, well actually he did when Taehyung said that he wanted to marry Jungkook, but he thought the older was just kidding back then.

And here he is, hearing this nostalgic melody on the backroud. It's making him nervous.

The place was surrounded by big trees, and flowers were everywhere,like litreally. Blooming everywhere.
Maybe you've guessed.
They were celebrating the wedding at the park.
They were glad that winter is long ago over and now its spring. The most beautiful season.

Jungkook walked with all the confidence he had, smiling brightly at all the familiar, family, relatieves sitting and ligtly clapping theyre palms at him.

And finally.
Finally.

Jungkook slowly looked up as if like in slow motion to see Taehyung.

Oh God.

He was hot

as hell.

Both were wearing black dark coloured suits. And both the young males looked stunning.

"Wow..." Taehyung muttered in awe, mouth hanging agape at the side.

It was his first time seeing Jungkook look so formal.

The youngers waist was perfectly showing. Which Taehyung never knew his husband had that one pretty tiny waist.

Awkwarddddd.

Well, they both hasn't yet stripped in front of each other, sooo....

Taehyung didn't even notice that he was actually drooling at the sight, not untill Jimin pushed his mouth close.
Since Jimin was Taehyungs very close and true friend. They let jimin stand beside Taehyung.

"Come on, man. It's my first time seeing him like this too, but you can't embarass yourself infront of hundreds of people." Jimin whispered to Taehyung. And the younger mumbled "youre right. Sorry."

And note the fact that Jungkooks thighs were gigantic as hell.
Not like it was a bad thing. Taehyung knew Jungkook had bigger thighs than him but he didnt thought it was that big.