chapter44. Not what he thought.

"Yeah.. But Taehyung..let's sit somewhere for a while.." Jungkook said making his voice sound unusually than usual. Making his own voice sound like, kind of like seducingly..?

--

"Ok-okay.. I hope we'll eventually find the way out of here.. Let's just sit.." Taehyung shrugged it off because Jungkook's not like that, he doesn't even know those things, right? Right? He can't possibly even try to be seductive,it doesn't even suit his image and personality.

"Huh? Why is he not reacting like the way I wanted him to..." Jungkook frowned.

"There!" Taehyung exclaimed pointing at the wooden old bench on the corner of the lake.

"pi-yuf it's good that there's actually a sit around here, I thought my teasing would come out as a failure" Jungkook thought revealing a sigh, escaping from his lips.

"OK let's go.. It'll probably be a nice view too." Jungkook said sounding jolly.

---

"Where is Jungkook and Taehyung!? oh my God!" Jin panicked searching around the house and the corners, everywhere.

"where are they, honestly, we're having lunch and their not here, and I can't wait already" Yoongi complained rubbing his belly.

"THAT'S NOT IT! WHAT IF THEY GOT LOST OR SOMETGING(yes they are lost in the unknown place) OR WHAT IF MAYBE A SQERULL- ah no wait A WOLF OR SOMETHING ATE THEM! " Jin was worried sick so he spits out those words panickingly in a loud voice.

"H-hey.. Don't say that Jin hyung, you're making me worried too. " Namjoon spoke.

"WELL THATS ACTUALLY WHAT EVERY ONE OF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FEELING" jin angrily said because all the other members were just impatient to dig on the goodies.

Jimin just sat silently, he got a weird feeling about this.
I saw them running around together for their lives, maybe they are somewhere there.. Jimin thought, looking at the certain area where he from afar could see a lake.

Suddenly his normal face self turned into a sly smirk.
Ohohoho they havin' fun there yea
Finally IstG
"Hyung, hyung! It's okay, it's okay I know where they are, and their just having a little bit of time with themselves..!just keep your head. " Jimin said as if knowing what's really their things going on.

At first Jin and the others gave the younger a weird facial expression, such like is-he-serious
But Yoongi soon understood and began smirking with Jimin.

"You mean they are doing stuff there, where only God knows where? " Namjoon asks can't really make head or tail of it, Jimin only nodded in respond.

"Great! Then let's eat without them!" Namjoon happily said trying to dig into the food but Jin had to stop him making the leader whine.

"Wait, Jimin, so are you saying...that Taehyung and Jungkook are both safe..?" Jin asked with uncensored filled on his voice.
Jimin nodded again.

"Nothing happened,right? None of them got eaten up by wolves or whatever the hell out there,right? They're safe, right..?" Jin once again questions.

Jimin nodded starting to feel browned off, of the older's being way too overdramatic. "Dude MA man, use your head please. They both are together. What else might happen other than that? I'm sure of it."

"GREAT! NOW LET'S LHAVE THIS MEAL"

----

The both boys already sat on a bench near the lake.
The view of the lake and the sky, the new design is easy on the eye.
It was nice to look at.