chap2

Elly s POV

"it feels so good but you know it hurts" this sentence keep running throught my mind, I had just found out my girlfriend, well now Ex-girlfriend cheated on me with a guy... how I found out ? I call her mom to let her know I will come to give a card back, I was talking on the phone with Aline s mom, Ana:

E: - hey I m comin to give this back, is Aline here ?

A: - oh hello, ok you can put it on the mail, and no she is out...

E: oh okay when will she be back? 

A: I dont know but she has something to tell you

E: you trying to say that she is with her boyfriend. I said begining to get really upset, her mom doesnt know we were dating for two years now and that I had doubt on Aline cheating on me with some random dude. 

A: I cant tell you anything ... she told me she s going to tell you on monday...

E: ok so she is with her new boyfriends thanks for confirming ..

I didnt let her the time to answer and I hang up the phone.

I go back to my house since I was just down her building.

I was so mad at this time I ride my bike as fast as I can making a huge pain in my lungs, I stop on the side of the road and spit a little blood from my lungs and then continue to my house.

the next day I call her and made her spit out the truth.

Aline: hey how are you ?

E: dont hey me and you know how I am. you ignore me since 2 weeks now and you keep trying to hide the fact you are cheating on me with this dumbass. so now listen, you and I its over and I know you dont care. so thats it, I cant handle the fact that you re playing with my feelings, you hurt me you told me I was worthless and more but I didnt say anything because I thaught that was true but SORRY I WAKE UP FROM MY TRANSE AND NOW I SEE HOW OF A PIECE OF SHIT YOU WERE TO ME!

A: Elly I..I...  

E: No its over BYE!

The I hang up and throw myself on my bed and started crying like crazy...I feeled relieve but empty like a lot of weight was taken off my shoulder. I soon started to drift to a deep sleep.

Two month pass and I was going really good now, I had an Appointement to get my first ever tattoo, I wanted to get this tatto on both of my wrist to remind me that I was worth life and that I can Stay Strong trough anything. I got my Tattoo like I was supposed too and happily they didnt hurt me. 

So now I ve got you with me for all my life I think to myself watching my "Stay Strong" tattooed on my wrists, I was so Happy at this moment. 

That were my life take a big turn for me