The end of a falling down

No one s POV

Late morning of 7 May , Los Angeles Residence Hills

A the sun was shining bright in the sky, the birds were flying and singing all around the residence, as many people were busy with their task, ordering decorations of the tables, placing the flowers around the now fresh prepared altar where the brides will make their vows later on that day, you could feel a fresh wind coming from the ocean near by, there was ten rows of chairs simply placed in each side in front of the altar, letting between the two of them a path to let the soon to be bride walk in front of everyone to reach her beloved soon to be wife. 

The decor was simple, there was red flowers along the sidewalk to the altar, just above it clip at the ceilling of the tent that was build especially for the event in the back garden of the property, were hanging blue velvet knots, falling peacelly down, making it look like waterfall. the white carpet in the alley was contrasting with the green of the grass, the sun piercing trought the end of the tent on the open space was making everything glow like tousand fire. 

People were gathering everything at their supposed place making the backyard looking like a giant Ant House. 

Demi's POV

"This is it" I told myself as I look my reflect in the huge mirror of my room, my dress was flawless, a pale cream, strapless dress, my hair were braid and hanging loosely on my right shoulder as I watch my appearence in the mirror I could help but blush and smile at how in my whole life I finally found absolutly gorgeous. My dress was a pale cream color, with sunflower brodery on it, it was simple the only color touch on it was a navy blue ribbon hugging my waist gracefully, I found my eyes looking at my engagement ring, simple with that blue diamond in the center of it. It was perfect. 

I was Perfect. 

I couldnt wait to see Elly, she was dressing up in an other room since we werent supposed to see each other before I walk up to the altar. I knew at the color of my ribbon that Elly would be wearing probably a blue navy tux and white shirt. 

I was getting nervous more and more as I heard the people from my family and our friends coming into the house greeting me quickly for the closest one, saying a quick hello from the door and leave back to take a sit. 

"Demetria Devonne Lovato will you do me the honor of being my wife?"  " yes" i replied without an hesitation, I could think straight, well i guess I wasnt supposed since i was going to marry a girl, My girl, My Elly. I couldnt contain my tears of joy as as soon she stand up I jump in her her amrs hugging her thightly and kissing her like never before, I could feel my interior getting hot, my ears and cheeks were burning from happiness joy and desire! 

I smile at that memory, I couldnt be happier right now. We were made for each other the first day we met I knew that our two world collide when we actually ran into each other at starbucks. Ever since that day she is been amazing, she forgave me my mistake and we moved on more stronger than ever. " Demi, are you finish? the ceremony will start in five minute" my mom told me, I smile and nod to her. She walk up to me and embrace me in a tight hug " I am so happy for you Demetria, I m so grateful you are still here beautiful as ever and ready to marry that Sassy and amazing girl, really I couldnt be happier for you than I am right know" she told me i could help but hug her tighter and kiss her cheek to let her know i was thankful for her. 

" So mom, ready? " I ask as she chuckle a bit " Am i not supposed to be the one to ask you that babygirl?" she told as we let out a laugh and get ready walking down together the last few meters away from my new life as a wife. I couldnt help my smile getting his way on my lips, I was ready!