chap 13

Elly s POV

I was runing around the lake when I spot Demi watching me from the balcony, She was just there when she suddenly fell down on her knee, I rush out on on the house to the balcony and kneeled just in front of her Hugging her tightly, SHe was crying histericaly and man spoking in the phone... I took the  phone and ask what happen, Phil explain to me that he just tell her that her dad just passed .. I  told him I would take care of Demi and bring her back to the hotel, because they have to know what she wanted to do now, because of the tour..I hang up the phone, put it on the table and grab Demi pulling her closer to me, she was still in hysterical, I try to smooth her and she finally calm down after a good thirty minutes of crying.

I kiss her forehead and release her from my grasp, I stood up

D: Elly dont go.... please stay with me...

E: I wont go Demz, Im going to the kitchen to bring you a glass of water 

She grab my arm and stood by me and look at me with a small smile and we went to the kitchen together Demi never release her hands from my arms..  I told her what Phil told me on the phone and I got upstairs to pack a bag since I didnt want to let Demi alone in this situation. 

We headout to the car and i drove back to the hotel where a bunch of paps where waiting... We walk straight in the hotel lobby where phil where waiting for us then We all got up in Demi s room.

Phil: Hey Girls, are you okay?

E: I am okay but Demi is really vulnerable right now..

D: Im...

E: Shhh Demi come here.   she come up to me and I pull hair on my lap rocking her back and forth..

she cried again a little 

P: ok we nee to know Demi do you want to go to Texas right now there s a flight in 3 hours, and we just push some dates of the tour for later, is that okay with you ?

DEmi nod her head .. 

D: I want Elly to come with me if its okay?

E: thats why I pack some clothes Sweetheart, we talk about this with Phil earlier, Im not lettong you go alone okay.I stayin with you.

Demi's POV

We just land in Dallas, to meet all my family to spent time together before going two days later in the funeral of my father. I m really so gratefull for Elly comin with me.

We were just infront my familly house and Elly was a bit nervous to meet my family because of the events and probably because we never talk about what we were for each other, I grab her hand and give her a reassuring smile

D: Elly dont be nervous baby

E: Im sorry its just I dont know if if... she trails

D: Elly I know the time is hard but WIll you be my girlfriend? you already save me and been there for me so much

E: ah... uhm . Yeah of course I want to be yours beautiful. She kissed me on the lips and we enter the house right after being greeted by my Mom, dad and Maddie. they hug us all and we talk a bit 

Dianna: So Demi who is Elly?

Demz: Well she saved my life on Tour juste before the projector crash on the stage.

Elly: uhm yeah but thats normal, I coulnd let you being hurt or ..

Dianna: Thanks Elly, I can see by the way you look at each other that there is something more right ? 

my mom said with a big smirk on her face

D: MOM stop it , and Yes we re togheter.

Elly look at me, kiss my cheek and put one of her arm around my waist.

We talk a bit longer with them and went eating dinner at a close restaurant. they were paps but hopefully they let us alone for once, probably because of my dad passing..

we went back a the house and went to bed. This time I told Elly to sleep with me Cause I needed her warm and comfort. we cuddle on the bed and she rub my back with one hand and play with my hair on her other hand I feel myself drift into sleep I heard her tell me "Sleep well Baby, im here " and she kiss my head and hug me tightly against her I burry my head on her chest and fell asleep..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Guys its a short chapter I dont have much of Ideas now so if you want you can give me some or at least tell me if you like the story, and what do you want?

Love y all

Stay Strong Smouak!

Eli