Chap 11

Demi s POV

while I was sitting on her lap, my head resting on the crook of her neck, my lips so close to her skin, the only thing runnin trought my mind is that I really wanted her to be mine and feel her lips against mine. when she lean in the first time i thought she was going to kiss me but instead she put a caring soft kiss on my forehead, just that make me lose control of the butterflies in my stomac.

D: I m so happy I met You, You have already done so much for me, you saved my life yesterday and today you take me out on a romantic date. I really like you Elly..

I whisper talk in her neck 

E: and Im really happy, to have you with me here right now Demi, I really like you too..

she answer me, she pull my chin up close to her face, I could feel the butterflies going crazy in my stomac. Its happening we re going to have our first kiss omg omg... I see her lean in to my lips but stops waiting for me to make my move, how sweet is she not wanting to push me, I crash my lips on hers. aww those lips are so soft and so gentle, as our lips move in sync I deepened the kiss pull her tighter by putting my arms around her neck, she bite my lower lips. OMG thats turn me on so much, I could kiss her for hours, she is such a good kisser.. she peck my lips one more time before pull away. I heard her mumble to herself " thats perfect, she is perfect", I blush slightly 

D: yes this is perfect Elly, You are perfect.  I said resting my head again on her shoulder. we stayed there a few more minutes then she took me bridal style when she stand and put me on my feet gently. she take my hand and we walked back to her car. we drove off the parling lot of the restaurant and she dont let go of my hand during the whole ride, I notice we werent going back to the hotel .

D: where are we going ?

E: I take you my house, unless you dont want it ? she ask a bit nervous

D: no, no I dont mind at all, I want to spend time with my beautiful lifesaver

E: awww thats so sweet of you, little darling

we pull off to a little path in a dark forest and I feel myself tense a little, she feel it cause she tighten her grip on my hand softly and give me a little smile.

THe car stop a few minutes later in front of a beautiful house near a little lake.

D: is this your house?

E: you like it, sweetheart?

"Yes" I answer blushin, how can she make me blush so easily... she lead me to the door and open it let me in first.

Her house was beautifuly arrange there was a little kitchen on the right side and on the left there was a huge living room with a black couch a table just between it and the big TV screen, the walls were a white creamy color and there was wood on the floor. I walk further in the living room, Elly still keepin her hands in mine as i walk to the terrasse, there was a gorgeous view of the lake and the mountain behind it, I was speechless.

She put her arms around my waist hugging me from behind and kiss the back of my head softly

E: so Demetria Do you like it?

D: Its so beautiful Elly I ve never been so happy than I am with you right now..

I said turning around to meet her ice blue eyes looking deep in mine. she pull me up, wrapping her hands under my thight as I wrap my legs around her waist, and she kiss me softly on my neck trailling her lips against my skin... the feelings grow intense in me , She knows how to make me feel loved and desired. she pull me closer to her letting her hands grabbing my butt, I push my self against her more and kiss her passionatly as the fireworks grow faster and bigger in us. We kissed like that for a good 10 minutes before pulling away..

Elly s POV

We were at my house Kissing for about 10 minutes when we break the kiss to breathe, I smile sweetly at her and pull her closer to me leading her in the living room on the couch, we sat there and watched some movies, she cuddle into me resting her head on my chest, while I strock her hair.. I heard little snores few hours later, I look down to see her asleep. She looks like an Angel sleeping. I stand up trying not to wake her up. and carry her on my bed. I pull off her heels and jeans, to make her more confortable to sleep and pull her under the sheets leaving a sweet kiss on her forehead. she turns around and yawn but didnt wake uo.. how cute is that. I stayed here for a few more minutes wathing her sleeping then I turn off the lights and walk outside my room to go sleep on the couch.

I didnt want her to think I want her for sex, cause actually I m not ready to do it again, I need to know her more, i need trust and loyality maybe then I would do something but it was really too soon. we only know each other for 48 hours. I let my mind thinking about her, about how her eyes lit up when she look at me or when she blush how her nose scrunch a bit, her freckles that she try to cover up but are so cute, her miummy pale pink soft lips, her curves who can make a blind homosexual guy go straight and most importantly how down to earth she is, she is humble and adorable.. i think about if our relationship could work cause I mean she was on tour here and she would go back to L.A soon... I feel my heart broke a bit thinking that I probably couldnt be with her all my life.. I mean she is gorgeous and a famous popstar and most of all noone knows she is bi.. Its going to be hard...I need to talk to her about that, I dont want to lose her, I sick of being hurt and sad. She makes me so happy and forget about my family problems...

I think I m really falling for her.. I drift to a deep sleep whispering a "good night my beautiful Demi" before closing my eyes...