Set Up ( Part 4)

This is a few weeks later*
Okay the story line is going to get a bit slopper, or maybe it always was idk, because this is just a x reader book with overly thought out plot.

Donnie wasn't 100% done analysing the blood of the mutant they found but he was Leo didn't want to wait any longer. They were jumping building to building on there way to Shredder's lab.

"Ah guys, I don't think this is a good idea"

Mikey states nervously, the other agree.

"I just needed a few more days. Those components mixed into the blood seemed so random add extra compared to my regular vat of Retro-mutagen..."

" I'm down to kick foot butt any time, but do you have a plan?"

"Guys he has to be testing this stuff on people in order to make the freaks like... That thing that attacked us"

" oh oH OH!"

Mikey starts dancing around excited before spastically snapping finger guns​ at the group.

"Rashshimi!"

They all gave him the blackest of expressions.

"You had over a month... And that's what you came up with!"

"Not your best work..."

"What does it mean?.."

"It just sounds cool"

"Moving on..."

They were on the roof of his lab. When Raph grabbed Leo, giving him a look of concern.

"You know... Hot head isn't a good look for you. I think we should just let me stick with it"

Sighing in frustration Leo looks at his brothers, a determined look in his eyes.

"If you guys really aren't up for it... this can be a simple recon. We find out what there planning and come back with a plan"

Now that everyone's in agreement they all sneak in to find the place is dark. Proceeding with caution they slowly survey the room to make sure it's empty. After there certain they use flash lights to check the place out. Donnie gos to Baxter's desk and combs through his papers, Leo and Raph search for any people, and Mikey...

.....is off being Mikey.

Raphael actually finds a man and he starts bringing him up and out the place. Leo finds a strange syringe on a surgical tray and passed it over to Donnie, who only finds what he already knows in the stakes on Baxter's desk but managed to get the blue prints for the building while searching the computer. Even after he dwells deep in his desk, through all the drawers and what not, he finds nothing he's looking for.

Meanwhile Mikey manages to fall, spinning the movable blackboard that Baxter had near the back, reaviling a bunch of equations and formulas, with sketches of people and mutants. Donnie, giving him the evil eye, and the others all gathering around.

"It was all a part of my plan"

"Sometimes I hate how lucky you can get"

He starts talking pictures on his T-phone. When the lights come on. Buzz kill and the others were just walking back from a meeting with the Shredder only to see the turtles in his lab stealing his secrets.

"Don't let them ezcape!"

This time around dog pound was with them and upon see the turtles is already racing towards them. Mikey tries to use the smoke bomb but buzz kill spirit at it making it go off elsewhere.