Set up (final)

Donnie's POV

I feel cold, cold and uncomfortable. There are birds cawing near by. I breath in a salty breeze. Are we at the docks?

Memories from before I passed out come back to me slowly as my eyes, I'm amazed I'm still alive. Finally finding the strength to sit up I see the all sorts of boats and cargo. This was definitely the docks. How did I get all the way out here?

I knew that wasn't one of the more pressing questions but I was hesitant, even acknowledging the elephant sized thought sent shivers down my spine.

"Aghhhhhhh! Somebody get this dude off my!"

My reflexes were a lot slower, so it took me a minute to turn and see what Mikey was yelling about. When I did turn though I didn't see him. I could hear him, and it sounds like he should've been right there. But I couldn't recognize Mikey. He looked... He looked human!

.....and naked...

After figuring that out I finally realized that maybe fear wasn't the only reason I was shaking. Looking down, confirming that I also have a human body. I stood up quickly, maybe a little too quickly because I fell right after, and saw another body closer to me I reached out and started to shake it. Getting up more slowly this time I watched this man's eyes lazily open and slowly gain consciousness.

"Gah.. Mikey shut up... Or I'm gonna have to pound you..."

"Raph! No Raphael get up! This is incredible!"

"Donnie? Raph? What are you guys doing!?! I feel so gross! Get this guy off me!"

I make my way over to, what I now assume, Leo and my whinny younger brother Mikey. I wanted a closer look at the two, examine there change. But Mikey was in the kinda position where he could only see the clouds, so seeing someone he didn't recognize, and also nude, walk into his field of vision probably freaked him even more.

" Mikey calm down it's me, Donatello, and that's just Leo."

I hear Raph scream behind me, now I know he's fully awake as well. Mikey wiggles under Leo trying to push him off.

"Leo~ Leonardo~ Dang It Dude get off of me! This is so gross!"

Leo finally open his eyes and I try to help him sit up right. Petting him lightly on the back  I  watch  his eyes shift from cloudy daze of confusion to a more panicked state of fear. Darting his eyes around at us all he pushes me back.

"Wait what's going on? Where are my brothers!?!"

"We are your brother's yo, if you think we look freaky try looking down at yourself!"

Once everyone's had there fair share of freak out we search the rooftop, and find our T-phones. Mine seemed to be in the best condition but it was out of battery.

Climbing down from the building we were on, we search the area for anything that could cover ourselves.

"What do you think happened to our shells..." (Mikey)

"How could this have even happened..."( Leo)

"I don't know... But this is for sure is a freaking miracle...We could've been turned into monsters... Or worse." (Donnie)

"... Do you think they'll come back..." (Mikey)

" Michelangelo. Shut it."(Raph)

"Why does no one care about our shel-!"

I had to cover his mouth people were started trying to find his voice. We managed to scavenge a couple of trench coats near by.

"It's not much but at least we're covered."