Chapter 1. Easy-go-round

It was Autumn. The down pour that was developing just got louder and louder by the minute. Leaving my clothes completely soaked. I couldn't do anything but cry. The droplets of rain, running down my face, making its' way down to my mothers' cold hand, as I squeezed it tightly.

"Mamma, Please wake up. . .!"

  I was only 6 at that time, so I didn't know what the meaning of 'death' was. I always use to think that someone who was so-called 'dead', could come back.

". . .Please!!"

   But I was wrong. So very, very wrong. The last thing I heard back then was the loud ringing of police-sirens, making its' way to the alley. With each second, the light of the sirens reflected off of the wall, letting me know that they were coming, and that they would help my mom. But as soon as I saw the police car, I felt nauseous, So before I could even take a glance at my mother, I passed out.

 beep. beep. beep.

I groaned as I lazily opened my eyes, sighing. 'forget it'.

{Third person P.O.V}

  Eren got up from his bed, rubbing his eyes. He took a quick glimpse of the outside, looking away shortly afterwards. 'it's bright. . .'

  He grabbed his phone that was underneath his pillow, turning it off, which made the phone stop vibrating.

   The brunette moved from his position, letting both of his legs dangle from the edge of the bed. Shortly after, he bent over, getting up from his bed. He stared at his reflection from the mirror as he ruffled his hair, in attempt to fixing it.

   Eren walked towards his wardrobe, opening it. He choose the first shirt he saw. It wasn't anything fancy, just a light green shirt. The fabric was kind of worn out. But it would do.

  He also choose a pair of a kind of dark blue jeans. As Eren put his clothes on, not bothering to fold the ones he messed up while he carelessly threw them on the ground, he grabbed his school bag, grabbing his phone and house keys, making his way towards the kitchen.

  Eren lived in a spacious one bed-room apartment. Although his dad works overseas, he doesn't send any money. So Eren lived alone, working his ass off almost every night even though he doesn't earn the money he deserves. . it was seriously affecting his health. The teen frowned as he saw that there were no more leftovers from last nights' dinner.

 'great. just great.', he thought to himself while the teen thought of a plan B.

 At times like these, Eren usually goes to Mikasa's house, since all his life, she had told him that she would be there for him, which made him feel comfortable and safe in a way.

 The Brunette shrugged, closing the refrigerator and putting on his black shoes, that had a white circle on the the front. Eren tied his shoes, getting up from the rugged floor, and opening the door, making sure to lock it as he made his way to Mikasa's house.

{Eren's P.O.V}

  "Mikasa!", I called out as I knocked on the door, wiping my feet on the welcome mat.

  No answer. I groaned and knocked again, "Mikasa!"

 At this point I got irritated. Just as I were about to knock again, The front door opended, revealing Mikasa, who looked pretty sick.

"For the love of god, who is-"

"Hey, Mikasa", I waved with a smile, hoping she would be less mad at me.

 Mikasa just stared at me, "'S been a while since you haven't passed by. What do you need?"

  I fiddled with my fingers for a while until I finally spoke up, "I was wondering if I could eat here..?"