Chapter 12. Late

I woke up the next day with a sigh. I felt really bad for what I did to Levi yesterday.. But I promised myself I would make everything right today. I'm going to fix my errors.. but I hope Levi will allow me to.

{Eren P.O.V}

      The only thing that went through my thick skull was what I was going to say to him.

      I didn't bother doing my class work that day. I actually went to the principals office when it was Language class.

    "Eren? You okay? You haven't touched your food yet", Armin was worrying about me. I could tell, "You should eat", Mikasa added.

      I sighed,  Leaning my head into the palms of my hand, "I'm just tired..That's all"

   Mikasa raised a brow, "Tired of what?"

      I shrugged, "Nothing all that important"

  "Oh?", I sighed, "I'm just thinking about something dumb.. Like I said, not important".

    The overprotective teen lowered her brow, sighing, "Yeah. Sure"

   I got up from the bench,  grabbing my tray of untouched food, "I've lost my apetite", I walked towards the dumpster emptying my tray and handing my tray to the lunch lady.

   I sat back down and rested my head on my arm. With the other arm, I fiddled with some strands of my hair, "Eren. I'm serious. What's wrong...?"

     I let out a groan with a slight hint of annoyance, "I'm fine, Mikasa. Really".

   "Truly?", She crossed her arms. I was at my limit.

   "Oh my god, Mikasa! Yes! A million times yes..!", even with a straight face, I couldn't convince anyone. My emotions are too predictable.

     I felt my eyes get watery. I held my warm hand towards my face, feeling the tear drop making its' way down my face.

   "Eren...", Mikasa placed her hand on my cheek, "I'm.."

    "Sorry? Yeah. Okay", I shoved her hand away, getting up from bench and grabbing my bag that I for some reason carry around during break hours, "I'm...Going somewhere. I'll be back later"

  "You aren't skipping class...are you?", Armin was  little surprised by my actions. he placed his hands on the table, getting up from his seat as spoke.

 "So what if I am?", Eren tightened his grasp on the book-bag, leaving the cafeteria.

      I was a little too harsh...  I thought before looking behind me, Armin and Mikasa were staring right back at me. But that doesn't madder.

   It.. just doesn't madder...

~~~

   I went home and layed down on my bed, running my fingers through my hair, "Should I really do this?", I breathed.

   I closed my eyes and with one last huff, I was fast asleep.

...

    I woke up with a headache again. I grabbed my phone, finally noticing how blurry and foggy my vision was. I rubbed my eyes, letting my eye-sight focus on my lit phone, "3:05, Shiet!"

  I fixed my bed-hair quickly and put my coat on again, racing out the door as soon as I put my sneakers on, "You better be there"

~~~

  A/n...Sorry that this chapter is kind of short, I was bored of this chapter, so I decided to finish it as soon as possible to head along to some smut.... Hehehe (  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

  Anyways, PREPARE YOU ARSE FOR A SMUTTY CHAPTER  っ'・ω・')