Chapter 2. Invitation

"I just met the coolest person ever"

  Those were the only words that replayed in Eren's head. He had finished writing down his classroom assignment, but he didn't feel like finishing it. He just slumped on his desk, gazing outside the window, staring at nothing.

  "Eren, You should seriously finish your assignment. . .", Armin shook my arm, to make me snap back to reality, ". . .Having to talk with ms. Hanji after class is bad enough"

 The brunette sighed as he nodded his head, grabbing his pencil and tried to do the assignment. But as soon as he picked up his pencil, The bell rang.

 "Alright class, don't forget to hand in the assignment tomorrow morning! And Jaegar, I see you pretending your not listening", Hanji said as she dismissed the class, allowing us to leave...except for Eren.

  He sighed as he watched Armin wave to him, leaving the classroom like everybody else. Eren walked up to Hanji, who was erasing the chalk-board (Old schooled, I know)

  "Eren", Hanji began as she sat on her chair, "I know you are a very smart young man, but this is the third time you've come late to my class"

  Eren fiddled with his thumbs, feeling somewhat guilty, "I will give you another chance. But please, don't be late next time, 'kay?"

   The brunette nodded his head, grabbing his phone from his bag and putting in the earplugs in his ear, inserting the wire inside the headphone socket. Eren waved goodbye to Hanji and opened the classroom door, leaving.

  The music he was listening to had many mixed emotions to it. It somewhat made Eren peaceful and happy. He walked towards his locker room, putting in his code and placing his Science books neatly stacked, grabbing his history book and closing his locker shut, Which revealed horse-face Jean, leaning on a locker. 

 Eren didn't notice him at first, so he was startled to see him, "What?", Eren asked with a harsh tone, as he removed one of his earbuds.

 "Aww, did I upset you? ha! you dork", Horse-face snickered lightly and then he reached for his book-bag, grabbing an envelope, "Here"

 {Eren P.O.V}

  I stared at the envelope, "The hell is this?", I asked as I raised a brow.

  Horse-face rolled his eyes, "Open it".

As I  let out a huff, I opened the envelope, revealing a letter with the words 'You're invited to Jeans' once in a lifetime party! Time: 8'0'clock When: This friday Place: Redwood street, 2C foul court. Ya' don't wanna miss this opportunity!' written on it.

 "A party? that you're going to be at? No thanks", I replied bluntly, returning the envelope to horse-face.

 "Hey, what's with the quick decision? Ya' scared of a little party?"

 "What's so great about your party, Horse-face", I asked as I harshly said his little nickname I gave him, warning him that I was seriously pissed.

 Jean ignored the fact that I insulted him, taking a breath, "Well, I invited the neighboring high-school as well"

 "You mean Fritz?", I asked, with a little bit of curiosity in my tone.

"Yeah, not like you care, anyways", Jean said as he returned the invitation to me,"Think about it"

 I don't like the fact that horse-face is actually being nice to me. I just sighed, accepting the invitation once again, "I won't promise anything, Jean", I said as I practically spit his name at him.