Chapter 10. Texts and Pests {Part. 1}

{Eren P.O.V}

  2 week time skip.. (Just because the author is a lazy person and spends her time writing Ereri fanfics 24/7)

    I sighed as I slumped lazily on the couch.. it was 11:00 PM, and I usually get off work at Nine, but since I wasn't going to work these past few days, I had to work an extra shift.

  I ran my fingers through my hair as I looked at my important box, wondering about something I had been meaning to ask someone about...

  Eren: Heyy, it's me, Eren

  ...I had decided to message Levi after about 3 weeks since he gave me his number. I placed my phone down on the coffee table, adjusting my head on the pillow as I put my feet on the couch, huddling up like a kitten. I felt my phone vibrate, which made me startled.

  I actually didn't expect Levi to reply that fast...

Levi❤︎ : Hey brat.

Before I could even respond anything in return, Levi did that for me. 'Damn, he's fast'

  Levi❤︎: The hell are you doing up so late? It's already 11:05.

 Eren: Same goes for you, shorty.

Levi❤︎: Did you just call me 'short'? Ass-wipe.

Eren: Yeah, whatever. I'm going to bed. I'm tired as hell. And you should to.

Levi❤︎: Are you my mom by any chance? Although, you are right, I suppose.

Eren: I'm always right. Night, Levi.

Levi❤︎: Yeah right. Night.

     What a friendly way to start a conversation...

     I woke up the next day with a headache. It was unbearable. I got up from my bed, only in my boxers and my plain white t-shirt (that was large for me). I reached for the cabinets in the kitchen and popped out 2 pills from my medication, pouring a glass of tap water from the sink. As I swallowed the medicine, shivers went down my spine, 'gross..'

~~~ (Time skip to school)

   "Hey Eren, did you do the assignment..?", Armin asked as he placed his supplies on the table, putting his book-bag on his chair, "Oh shiet, I forgot. Can you lend me yours' for a sec?"

  Armin chuckled, "Typical".

   As I finished up the last scentences of the assignment, Professor Erwin entered the room, "Good morning, Class", he complimented.

 "Good morning, Professor", some people laughed when I said 'Professor Eyebrows' instead of our usual 'Professor'. Erwin eyed me, raising his majestic brow.

  "Making jokes so early in the morning already, Yeager?", I shrugged as I leaned on my chair, placing my hands on my knees, "Since you seem so eager for attention, answer me this Eren"

  Erwin clicked his tounge after he thought of a question, "Which Fascist leader was called 'll Dulce' by his followers?"

   I was dumb-founded, 'How the hell am I supposed to know..?!'

   I looked at the people around me, some snickering, some waiting for my answer, "er- Josef Stalin?"

   I blushed with embarresment when the class started laughing, "Incorrect. The answer is Benito Mussolini. You should pay more attention in class, Yaeger"