Chapter 6.*Alessandro's pov.* (Edited)

She looked shocked. "I need to convince my parents that I can handle the throne. You become my girlfriend I can give you the world." He said to me and I shook my head in shock "I I....can't be your girlfriend I barely know you. And second I just met you." She said to me and I frowned. "I need you for public things and my family can you do that?" I asked her taking her hands in my hands. "I I guess so...." She whispered and I smiled. "Thank you. You won't regret it." I told her but she cut me off. "But we aren't together." She told me and I nodded. "Hopefully...." I said to her but she shrugged. "Maybe one day." She said to me and I smiled. "I'd like that." I said to her smiled at her. "I have a friend who designs dresses and I'm sure he has something that you you will like." I said to her and she nodded. "Are you sure your family would want to see the daughter of the red killer?" She asked rubbing her arms looking down. "My father was once close to yours." I told her and she looked at me in shock. "Really?" She asked and I nodded. "Yes." I said to her and she nodded. "I didn't know." She told me and I smiled. "Yeah we were there when you were born." I told her which was true. We watched him....bring her into the world through the valve thing. It was a....nice thing to watch. "You were 8 then right?" She asked me and I nodded. I frowned and answered. "Yes." "Your old." She said to me with a laugh. "I'm only 27!" I yelled at her. Which was true i am 1,802. She started to laugh. "Going on thirty." She said to me and I scowled but leaned in. "Listen your my girlfriend now so....,." I said with a smirk and I looked at her. "I can punish you." I told her but she shook her head. "I...I...." She began to stutter and I smirked. "Now little one you don't want that do you?" I asked her and she shook her head. "No..." She whispered and I smiled. "Good. I'm having my men bring over your things to my apartment." I told her and she shook her head with worry. "What about Emerald? What's she gonna do if I move out?" She asked me and I smiled. "She's moving in with Eric. He's her new master." I told her and she nodded. "Oh...."  She said and I smiled. "I'm also a Dom my self." I told her and she looked shocked. "Your into the inflicting pain thing?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah but I'm also into something else. Ddlg." I told her and she looked confused. "Ddlg?" She asked and I   smirked. "Daddy Dom little girl. And guess who's my new little?" I asked her with a smiled. She looked at him shocked. "No. I'm not your....I heard about it....emerald said awhile back that...that I'd be a good little but I'm sure you have a little right?" She asked and I nodded. "Yes. You. I'd like you to be my little." I told her and she looked at the floor. "I....I don't know may I have time to think about it?" She asked me and I nodded. "Of course you can. I want you to make sure that this is something you want to do not just because I own you." I told her and she nodded. "I will have to think about it. About everything just give me sometime ok?" She asked and I nodded. "Of course take as long as you need." I told her and smiled. "Your not so shy are you?" I asked her with a smirk. "Once I know you it's easier also I remember you babysitting me a couple times." She told me and I smiled. "You were so shy scared too. But I understood why. You saw your dad kill your....family in front of you." I said and she nodded. "Does it not affect you?" I asked her but she growled looking out the window. "It does but I try no to dwell on it." She said and I nodded. "I know the feeling. But I've killed myself so...I'm no better." I said to her but she scowled at me. "Yes but your father didn't eat his victims now did he?" She asked me and I shook my head. "No." I told her and she nodded telling me."Exactly." "That was disgusting." I said to her and she nodded. "Yes. Reason why I don't eat meat no more." She said to me and I gasped. "What?!" I asked her in shock. "I don't eat meat." She said to me with a bored tone. I looked at her offended. "How meat is so good!" I said to her but she began to say her point. "Imagine watching your father eat your friends. And their families." "Ok....I understand but...." I began to say but I trailed off. "But a veggie burger is good." She said and I laughed. "Ok. I will have to try this veggie burger." He quoted it. She laughed. "I'm messed up Alessandro....You won't want me as a girlfriend...I get night terrors and....I...." She began to say but I shushed her. "shush. Don't tell me what I don't want." I said and stopped. I  smiled at her showing his canies. "What ever did happen to your brothers?" I asked her and she shrugged.  "I honestly do not know. I believe they went to Canada." She said to me and I nodded. "Ah. Ok." I responded. I needed to know and take them out. They let their sister be hurt over and over again. "Why?" She asked and I shrugged. "Curious that's all." I told them and she nodded. "Oh....um ok...." She said and looked down. She looked like there was a lot things going through her head. "My friend Harry will be here soon." I told her and we went up into my 10,000 square feet apartment.  "Ok...." She said to me and I did wonder what happened to everything. "What happened to your fortune? Sorry lots of personal questions." I asked and she shrugged. "Actually lots of debts got paid. Rest went to college. I burned down the family home." She said and I looked shocked. "You what?! You started that fire?!" I yelled at her and she nodded a smile on her face. "Yes that house was fucking evil. I killed the evil. Or began to till my brothers stopped it." She said and I scowled. "Never liked them evil people they are."I said and she nodded. "The entire Greyfield family is evil." She said and I frowned. "Why do you think that?" I asked and she shrugged. "I don't think that. I know that." She said to me a scowl on my face.  "I don't understand why." I said to her and she shrugged. "I watched people die I watched my brothers become....monsters. And while they were traitors I was a coward. I miss my father....when he didn't go crazy I mean." She said to him and I nodded. "I understand. But dear we have to go to my apartment that ok?" I said to her and she nodded. "Yeah." She answered and I kissed her forehead. "Ok good princess." She blushed deeply. We went up to my apartment. When we got there we went up to see my cousin tony outside his apartment. "Oh my gosh! She's adorable!" He said hugged her she squeaked and hid behind me. "Sorry man she's shy." I said to her with a smile. "Oh that's ok. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said to her. "I'm sorry...." She whispered and he shrugged. "Don't be I understand. We rich people never thought we see the Greyfield gal again." He said and she flinched at the name. "Don't say the name understand?" I said my tone was deathly serious. "I understand. But let's get you ready!" He said and she nodded. "Ok...." She said and I opened the door and he rushed her into a room. "Be safe now!" I said and went to my room to get ready.

Cadence's Pov.

 "Your hair is perfect! So smooth and soft. How did you get-." He began to say but I frowned. "Don't ask you don't want to know." I said and he smiled "Ok. Well let's get started ok?" He said and I nodded then he helped me pick out a nice  dress. "I I love it thank you...." I said and once again he smiled. "Your very welcome...." He said and looked  very scared. "You don't have to be scared of me....I'm not my father or brothers. I never killed any one. And I hope I don't have to ever." I said and he gulped. "Your brothers....they took over the Canada mafia king." He said and handed me a envolpe. "What?" I said to him shocked. "Their coming for you. " He said to me and my face dropped. "Me? Why?" I asked. But I did know. They we're coming for me. For my sin. "I do not know. You cannot tell Alessandro." I said to him and he nodded. "I won't." He said to me. "I thought you three had white hair?" He asked and I nodded. "We do.I just  dyed it golden blonde. I rather not look like my father."  I said to him and he nodded and asked me a question I did not want to hear. "What if he's alive?" He asked and I shook my head. "No that's impossible ."  I said to him and he gulped "Your brothers....they were bred for madness and did take over his research...." He said and I looked shocked. "What?!" I whispered yelled and looked scared. "I'm sorry miss Greyfield..." He said fear in his eyes. "Don't call me that. I go by cadence that's all." I said and smiled. He smiled. "Cadence ok." He said and helped me with my hair and left. I got into my dress or was when Alessandro came in and began to undress then get into his own suit. He was definitely built. "Like what you see?" He asked and I blushed. "Maybe I do." I said and I got dressed and so did he. I noticed that my concealer wasn't covering part of my scars. I touched it up and went to Alessandro. "So beautiful like a snowflake." He said and I blushed. "Every snowflake ends up in a storm at some point." I said to him and he nodded. "That's true." "Trust me Alessandro. I'm a rose with many thorns. Many people want me dead. I'm....just that. A walking dead person. We play a dangerous game. The game of blood and roses. Of liars and traitors. Of killers." I said and His face went cold. "I am sorry I sound like my brothers...." I said and he shook his head. "Hey hey it's ok don't be sorry." He said and I nodded. "Lets go ok?" "Ok." I said and we left.

Alessandro's and cadences clothes.

#4 Dress (Covers her back)

He took my hand and we went to his car got in and left

He took my hand and we went to his car got in and left. "Your right you know. We play a dangerous game." He said and I nodded.

New version 1899 words