Chapter 7*Cadences pov* Part 1. (Edited)

We pulled up to a large mansion. It was a beautiful stone mansion. "My mom and dad will be so happy to see you again Princess." He said to me and I nodded. "I hope so,I mean I might stick around for a long time." I said to him with a smile. "I want you to stay for a long time." He said and got out and helped me out. We went to the door and a maid addressed Alessandro by Sire. Thats new. "Mother your favorite son is home!" He yelled out and I laughed. "Well that be me Alessy." Said a younger less built version of Alessandro came out. "Ooh who's this pretty little thing? I'm Chase." The guy said to me with a smile. "I'm cadence." I said to him with a smile. "Yo mom! Alessandro brought home a pretty gal!" He yelled out and Alessandro scowled. "This is chase he's 23 my more annoying brother. I have two other brothers and three sisters." He said to me and I nodded. "Wow you guys must be close." I said and he nodded. "We are." He said to me bringing me close to him "Your lucky...." I said to him with a smile then another boy of maybe five or six came out. I smiled. "Hi there sweetie what's your name?" I asked him and he smiled at me. "Jace!" He yelled out He smiled at alessandro. Alessandro didn't smile back. "Hi there jace. Alessandro smile back at your brother. Now." I said to him and he gulped and did. He had blonde hair with green eyes and the cutest dimples. "Hi jace." He said and Two girls twins with long brown hair and glasses one with brown glasses with the other with black glasses both tall maybe the age of 14? "These are Cassie and Jessy." Alessandro said to me and I smiled at them. "Hey,I'm cadence."  I said to them. "Hi there cadence I'm Cassie.!" The girl on the right said. "And I'm Jessy!"The girl on the left said to me. "Hi both of you." I said to them and they smiled. "Where's-." Alessandro began to say but his sister cut him off. "Cadence....?" I seen Serena my old friend say to me looking shocked. "Hey Serena...." I began to say with a small smile. "Oh my gosh! Your dating my brother! Your dating the Blood whore?!" She yelled out to him in shock. "I am no whore thank you I have only been with two guys and none sexually so yeah!" I said to her and shrugged. "White haired freak!" She said to me. "Um my hair is dark blonde second of all,." I said and I squinted my eyes. "Hey at least I dont have to sleep with guys for money!" I said to her and  She blinked. "Well. Yeah. You got a point there." I said and I blinked. "Yeah." I said to her with a smiles. "How's your brothers?" She asked and I shrugged. "Probably with whores themselves." I said to her and she nodded. "True. Hey girls Cadence had two sisters her self they were triplets." She asked and I looked down. "They....died." I said and she looked sad. "What if your dad...." She began to say but I shook my head. "Dont scare little children with stories of my father. Please." I said she nodded "Sorry." She said and apologized. "Its alright." I said to her with a smile. "Can you tell us about your dad?!" The girls asked excited. "I suppose so. There's quite a story-." I said and they nodded. "Right like how you set your house a fire." They asked a sparkle in my eyes "I did I won't lie. It's a bad house." They nodded. "So this is the Girl you brought she's-." She said and then  She saw my face. "Cadence? As in Cadence of the-." She said and I nodded. "I was. Not anymore." I said and She nodded. "Let's go talk can you cook?" She asked and I nodded. "Yes I can." I said and Alessandro nodded. He pulled me in and kissed my forehead. "Be careful ok?" He said and I nodded. "Ok." I said to him and She smiled. "Aww my son is being nice to a girl how cute,This way Cadence." She said and  smiled. I smiled back and followed her. "Can you make spaghetti?" She said and I nodded ."Yes I can." I said and she smiled. "So I'm sure he's told you about the wolf thing right?" She said and I looked at her confused. "The wolf thing?" I asked defiantly  was I confused. What kind of wolf thing? She stopped. "I I must  go I'll be right back!" She said and  took off. I scratched my head. That was definitely weird.
Alessandro's pov.
I was enjoying drinks with my beta and first When my mom came from the kitchen. "Hey mom whats-." I began to say but she cut off.  "We're in trouble. Like big trouble." She said and looked scared. "How much-." I began to say when we heard a scream. "Cadence." I said and I took off into the kitchen. The door was opened and no cadence. "Everyone! Any pup who can hunt I need to send out a patrol! Find our queen! Now!" I yelled and  then I scowled at my mother. "You left her alone!" I yelled at her and she frowned. "I am sorry!" She said and then we heard a loud bang from outside. I ran out towards the noise to see that she had shot some guy. She stood above him a scowl on her face blood splattered on her face. "I don't fucking care who you are to me. Your no brother to me!" She yelled at him and he laughed as he rose. He towered over her. "Alessandro y'all I'm going need you to leave." She said and her eyes glowed gold. His dark green. She raised her gun. She scowled.  We heard a chuckle as he grabbed her. "Lycan's can't die that easily but females who can't reproduce can." He said and laughed. I jumped at him phasing into my wolf form. I was a black wolf I stood at 6'4 in this form.  She scowled at him and punched him. "You go and leave now. I don't care who you think you are you will not hurt them." She said growling at him. He laughed and phased into his lycan form. "Kayden you don't have to do this! Be like how father wanted us to be! Monsters! I don't want to be like him we don't have to be like him, Please don't do this." She yelled at him her eyes blazing her arms out stretched.  He growled at her and went to attack her but she leap in the air transforming into a beautiful white wolf. A black burnt mark on her back of a rose which was crossed out multiple times and lash marks. She bit down on his shoulder. He growled and took off. She looked at me and then took off.

New version 1190 words