NEW BOOK IS UP!!!!

Hi guys the new book is up and It's staring one of my favorite characters and so I really hope you guys check it out and enjoy it! It mean alot to me that you guys do that for me! *smiles* The first chapter will be up soon and I hope you guys enjo...

Hi guys the new book is up and It's staring one of my favorite characters and so I really hope you guys check it out and enjoy it! It mean alot to me that you guys do that for me! *smiles* The first chapter will be up soon and I hope you guys enjoy it! *Smiles.* Here's the bio.

"Baby girl You should know...You've been Chosen. And When I want something I get it." He said with a chuckle.

____________________________________________________________________________

A book about a older guy falling for a younger girl. He kidnaps her and takes her to his home making her part of his gang but everyone has their secrets and hers are deadly. But so is his. As one of the four kings of gangs he has a lot to live up to. And as they say every king needs their queen. He begins their relationship with her being scared and wanting to run but over time began to trust him and his friends and she learns about who she is. About her past and her future. Will he accept her secrets or shun her like everyone else has?

*Mature contains death,sexual and depression scenes*

That's it so please go and check it out also this books next chapter will be up today so don't worry about that.*Smiles*

-CrescentmoonGirl